regrets

the next day, Piper also couldn't sleep much, again. she kept over thinking because Ethan should've came back by now, she's got like 1 hour of sleep max.

Raven was watching a movie when Tyler came in the room and shut it off.

"we should be spending more time as friends" Tyler says cheerfully and hugs Raven

"fuck off, that show was getting Interesting" Raven says rolling his eyes

"Raven don't be so rude" Margot says, Raven just rolls his eyes again and turns to look at Tyler "fine, I'm sorry"

"I don't wanna hear it from your simp-self" Tyler says and walks away "I'll be outside"

"what.." Raven says in confusion bc him and Margot dont even talk often but ig Raven does have a soft spot for Margot.

Piper walks rubbing her eyes.

"didn't sleep again huh?" Margot says, she was rly concerned for her. Piper just nods "I was texting and calling Ethan all night.. he never responded"

"maybe he's mad" Margot sighs "I'm sure he's fine though" Piper nods and walks outside, Carter was smoking out there and frequently Piper hated the smell but just ignored it. a few minutes pass and it started storming, lightning and thunder so everyone went inside. the only thing on pipers mind was if Ethan made it back before the storm, which he did, he made it to heaven safely so worry no more Piper.

"I'm gonna look for him." Piper says grabbing a sweater, "girl.. no. he was probably eaten by a bear" Karla says

"leave the bear out of your mouth!" Lyra says getting defensive, she loves bears.

"make me." Karla says rolling her eyes.

"Karla.." faith punches her across the face, which was technically deserved.

"fuck you" Karla walks outside, Bonnie runs to her and pulls her back "Karla, we shouldn't split up. especially sense it's storming"

"nah.. fuck all y'all" Karla says and pushes Bonnie away from her.

"wait Karla!" Carter says but Bonnie pulls him back "do the smart thing my dude, and listen to me."

"I hate storms" Elijah says

"are we supposed to love them?" faith says sarcastically, she's in a mood.

"guys just stop fighting" Margot sighs "it doesn't resolve ANYTHING"

"I mean in my defense karla started it" faith says and walks away annoyed, Lyra goes up to Margot "I'm sorry.. I think I did"

"no, Lyra you didn't do anything" Margot says, Lyra smiles and walks away to go check on faith.

faith was walking out of the house and into the woods, Lyra was following her and pulled her arm back "faith don't go"

"I have to look for Karla.. sense everything appears to be my fault" faith says and keeps walking further into the woods. Lyra follows her cause the two of them almost go everywhere together.

meanwhile Karla was sitting on a log near an abandoned shed, she sighs. she wanted to return back to the others but honestly wasn't sure where she was, her leg started hurting and the lighting, thunder and rain was getting way worse.

Karla decides to get up and keep walking, suddenly she feels like she was being watched, Karla assumed it was a bear or something. she walked faster but only causing her to get deeper into the woods. she thought she saw a figure run past, so she stopped walking and looked around, but nobody was there. suddenly a figure jumped on her, it appeared to be the same person that killed Ethan. they tackled Karla to the ground holding a knife in there hand. Karla screams as the killer pushes the knife into her neck, she kicks him off of her and runs as fast as she could, trying to lose the killer which fortunately worked. Karla ran as fast as she could and once she knew she lost him, she sat by a nearby tree thinking of how she could warn the others there's a killer on the lose. Karla acts bitchy sometimes but she really does care about them, she's just been betrayed and used a lot in the past. while Karla was resting herself cause her neck was slightly bleeding, she thought she was finally safe. until she wasn't, she felt a sharp pain in her back and it was the killer with a chainsaw. he drilled through the tree and into her back. "s.. shit-" Karla says right before she takes her last breath, her last thought was literally how she ended things with faith, in faiths last appearance with Karla, faith slapped her.

Karla takes her last breath as the killer finished drilling through her causing her to fall to the ground dead.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
nah the way I made my second favorite character both lovable AND hatable then killed her.