gone forever ❌🐣

Cole was lying in a room,  Piper was still outside with Margot, Bonnie was continuing watching the tv with Carter and Elijah, and so on.

"do you guys think Tyler is okay?" Carter says.

"who cares anymore, dude was annoying" Elijah shrugs

"I know you aren't talking about annoying, Elijah" Bonnie says rolling her eyes

"i- um.." Elijah didn't expect that but expect the unexpected ig.

meanwhile Cole was playing a game on his phone when daisy came inside the room, she sat across from Cole

"hey.. I've been thinking-" daisy says, it catches Cole off guard and he puts his phone down "about?"

daisy takes a deep breath "I really think I wanna be with you.. you make me the happiest I've been"

Cole smiles "I think I'm the same way.." he slowly started leaning in to kiss her when suddenly, the fire alarm went off.

"it must be a false alarm.." Cole shrugs, daisy gets up and notices there's smoke nearly everywhere.

"I think not.. everyone has to get out of here..- the entire place is gonna EXPLODE" daisy says and pulls Cole away from the room and down the stairs. "you go outside"

"what" Cole says in confusion, he didn't know what daisy was planning but it was probably a death or death situation.

"go outside. I'm gonna help get everyone out safely" daisy says reassuring Cole, but he had a bad feeling about this.

"no- I'm not leaving you" Cole says.

"COLE, I love you so much but if you keep stalling you'll get us both killed." daisy says "just trust me, I'll be fine. I promise" she smiles, Cole leans in kissing her. Piper runs from outside with Margot following and towards them in fear bc it was smoking everywhere.

"thank god piper.. get Cole out" daisy says and rolls her eyes "he's a bit clingy.."

"i refuse to leave you." Cole says, he rly had an uneasy feeling abt all this

"daisy.. I think coles right, we all have to stick together" Margot says

"oh my god, just TRUST ME. this place is gonna explode any second and carter, Elijah Raven and Bonnie are still inside" daisy sighs

Piper pulls Cole and Margot away and pulls them outside "maybe just trust her.." Piper says "not much else we can do"

Cole had tears in his eyes as the house was slowly falling apart, he tried running back inside but it was no use bc Piper pulled him back, trying to save his life. about five minutes later, Raven, Carter Bonnie and Elijah came running outside.

"w- where's daisy?" Cole says with a tear falling from his eye. he has never been more worried in his entire life.

"we lost her in the fire.." Elijah says, Cole tries running back in but Piper had to hold him back. the house suddenly exploded, meaning everyone still inside is definitely dead.

Cole pushes Piper away "piper, fuck you"

"hey hey Cole, she was just trying to protect you.." Margot says

"yeah and look where that got her, now daisy is dead" Cole rolls his eyes and walks away

"bitch come back" Bonnie says "now that the house is gone, we're stranded. it's best to NOT split up"

Cole turns back "now daisy died, because of Piper. I'm not letting that slide"

"shut up Cole" Carter says "I'm seriously sick of you blaming everyone except yourself. didn't I hear you blaming Raven earlier for something?"

"Carter.. that's to far-" Piper says, Raven looks down bc ngl carters right asf..

"I really don't care, I'm sick of you being such a bitch, Cole" Carter rolls his eyes

"guys calm down.." Margot says.

faith was there to but literally had nothing to say, just to aware y'all that she's still alive and well. for now.

Cole sighs and runs off with tears in his eyes.

"cole- come back" Piper tries yelling but Cole ran to far into the woods and didn't hear her.

"Cole needs to know how to survive a typical horror movie, because that's how to NOT survive one." Bonnie says, Margot couldn't help but giggle at that.

"it feels like ever sense we went here everything just got worse, instead of staying together most of us are separating.." faith says looking down "I hate it, we used to be so close. all of us"

"I thought I was the only one that noticed that." Raven says.

"should we go after Cole.." Piper Inturupts "I really don't wanna lose another friend"

"coles a bitch" Carter shrugs

"Carter, I'm honored your defending me but.. Cole just lost daisy, they were really close and he's handling it differently" Piper says.

"ugh I'll probably be the next to die" Elijah says which was random asf like what.

"do you not care about anyone other then yourself?" Carter says rolling his eyes in annoyance, Elijah just makes a look that's practically saying 'not really' in silent language.

"nobody's dying next, I mean maybe Cole is, but as long as the rest of us stay together and find a way out we'll be finee" Bonnie says

"do you really think so..?" faith says bc there situation looked deadly asf..

"I don't but let's keep the positivity" Bonnie says, Margot and faith both laugh at that but Carter and Piper were in #depressionmode and Elijah is irrelevant asf soo..

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I'm not crying! definitely not crying..

now I'm attaching myself to Carter..