the truth hurts |act 3|

Carter!

"what.. but how" piper says, she felt a million different expressions all at once. betrayal, sadness, shock, etc.

"I thought you said he died" Margot says looking over at piper

"you were stabbed- I saw" piper says

"but you didn't see what happened after that, did you? I wanted to get stabbed to get off of the suspect list, I didn't die" Carter says "I did mostly everything"

"mostly..?" Cole says.

"hoe must have a teammate." Bonnie Inturuppts. "classic horror movie stuff"

"but who.. everyone is dead?" Margot says

"not everyone." someone said walking behind Carter, it was a far to familiar voice to everyone, sense this killer didn't have the voice changer, they just used there regular voice. the killer took off it's mask slowly revealing... daisy!

"surprise Cole" daisy says grinning, Cole looks at her with pain in his eyes. he couldn't believe it, she died. or so he thought.

"bitch what-" Bonnie says "piper and Cole were CRYING over you, and you ain't even dead?"

"how's this even possible.." Margot says looking down, daisy and Margot were nearly the hearts of the group. after daisy supposedly 'died', everything started falling apart.

"I wanted to get out to get into the action more, so yes, I faked my death. then helped Carter fake his, it was really funny" daisy says while grinning.

cole felt his heart get destroyed, he trusted her more then anyone else in the group.

"honestly everyone was supposed to be dead minus piper, but I guess we'll have to work with it" daisy says, she pulls out a gun and shoots faith in the head. nobody expected that.

"FAITH.." piper kneels down next to her, but faith was dead.

"your evil.." Margot says.

"I know" daisy says while grinning. "at least she'll join her girlfriend now"

"you guys were far to trusting" Carter starts laughing "I guess killing Karla did get me off of the suspect list."

"enough of your ugly ass talking, why the fuck did you guys do this?" Bonnie says.

"I mean, what if we just did it cause we were bored" daisy says

"I highly doubt that" Bonnie rolls her eyes "I've seen to many movies to know there's almost always a reasoning behind this"

"hm, shall you start or I, Carter?" daisy says turning over to look at him.

"I'll go." Carter says, he let's out a deep breath "I liked piper and she didn't realize that I did. I didn't even wanna date Karla, I was forced into the relationship because I didn't wanna hurt her. I always had my eyes on piper, but she got with Ethan. I enjoyed killing him a lot more then I should have, and after he died she started noticing me, but it was far to late for that. we were way more further into the plan to stop now"

"so.. for a short summary, your a sensitive crybaby?" Bonnie says

"at least I'm not a know it all who thinks I know everything but couldn't even point out the killers, you aren't smart enough for this movie" Carter says, Raven was getting ready to punch him across the face but Margot held him back.

"as faith once said, it's not even a movie" piper says annoyed.

"me and daisy chose what it is, not you" Carter says