Flashback...

Sal's P.O.V.

Sal just moved into the Addison Apartment building. The outside seemed very... Cheerful... If that's what you'd even call it. Nonetheless, it was now "home" for me. The inside was basic. It was like any other apartment building ever. Except for one thing... The vibe. The vibe here seemed off. It seemed really off. Sal got into the elevator and clicked the 3rd floor button. The elevator ride was quick. Sal walked out of the elevator and saw that a room was blocked off. "Weird," he thought,"That's probably why the vibe was off here." He pushed it aside hoping to find a friend or go to sleep. His dad suggested he get to know the people here. He tried to tell his dad that they wouldn't like him. His dad called bullshit on it. His dad could be so demanding sometimes. Nevertheless, Sal still loved him. Sal got to know his neighbors. Even got to investigate a murder scene and put someone behind bars. He might just like this place. He now has a friend and a brother figure. He might even make more friends at school. Sal might just like this place. "I've finally found my home. It's right here in Addison Apartments. Or is it?" Sal wonders.

End of flashback...

Sal woke up. He sighed. It was just a dream. Think God. He got up and began to get dressed. He heard his walkie talkie begin to make noises. It was Larry.
"SAL" Larry yells. "What Larry. I just woke up fucker. " Sal says in his annoyed tone. Sal hears a knock at his door followed by Larry screaming at him. "OPEN YOUR STUPID DOOR SALLY FACE!!" Larry screams. "GIVE ME A SECOND FUCKFACE!!" Sal screams back. Sal grabs his mask and puts it on. He opens his door and sees Larry in pigtails. "Did you do this Sal." Larry says seriously. "No, I've been asleep. It was probably Ash or maybe Todd and Neil. I don't know. I was too busy sleeping." Larry seems to think about it.