Monday morning

Sal's P.O.V:

I laughed at the sight of Larry in pigtails. He thought I didn't do it. Priceless! I did in all reality tho. I simply said I didn't do it. Hilarious I know. I walked outside into the crisp Spring air. It felt good outside. It finally feels like Spring. It feels good. Only one thing, I hate Spring. It's when Mom died... Dad says I shouldn't think about that tho. I can't help it tho. The memory seem to float back every time I try to do anything. I've gotten used to it, somewhat. But that doesn't matter now. It's done and she's dead. But it wasn't a dog that killer her. It was a gun wound. A dog-man thing killed her with a gun. I don't know how that's even possible but it is. I saw it with my own eyes. I saw it! Nobody believes me tho. That's fine. I have Larry, Ash, and possible Travis. After talking to him in the bathroom, he seems to hang out with us more now. That's good. We'll he only hangs out with me since he think the others hate him. I can't help but feel bad for Travis. He has an abusive father, his mom is dead, he's locked in a basement without food, he's starving, and a bunch of other things. I hate that he has to go thru all that! But atheist I'm here for him. That's good. He even owned up to writing the note I found. He said it was from him to his crush. Which I find incredibly sweet.

I arrive at my locker at 7:45 with about 10 minutes to spare until class starts. I grab my physics book and close my locker. Travis walks up to my locker. He has another cross in his hand. It's like his except it's all black. The cross itself is black. Even the chain it's attached to is black. I wonder where he got it from. His dad wouldn't let him get a black cross. Right? He must've seen the confusion on my face. Of course he did. "Hey Sal,what's up with your face? Something wrong?" He asks. I love his voice. He knows I'm Pansexual and he's hinted at him being gay. I don't say anything tho. It's kina cute. I haven't told anyone about my crush on him yet. Only cause Ash would try to tell him or she'd try to get us together. Larry would for sure beat his ass. So can't tell him. Todd and Neil have too loud of mouths so I can't tell them anything without the whole state knowing. I'm not that close to Chug and Maple so I don't exactly know if I can fully trust them. That's fine. Better to keep it to myself. "Nothings wrong Travis. I'm just thinking about what all to grab from my locker. I can't remember if we had a project I might've forgotten about. I'll figure it out later." I say trying to play it cool and not let him know my secret. He just shrugs and hands me the black cross. "Here, I got this for you. So we can kinda match. Also cause my dad wants to meet my "new" friend. He wants to see if he likes you or not and if he'll let us hang out after school together. So make sure to be as Christian as you cane be or he won't let me see or talk to you." And with that he walked away. I just muttered a "Wow, damn" and closed my locker. I headed to class...