The Temple...

(FINALLY A SAL POV AGAIN -Aidz.)

Sal's P.O.V

I woke up with a large pain in my head. I didn't know where I was at all. I barely could remember what happened, until it all came back to me... My house... Gizmo... Shit... Travis! Shit, I hope he's ok. I decided it'd be best if I stayed quiet. Kenneth was here. That I knew. Kenneth... Wait isn't that like the spikes from the cult temple underneath Addison Apartments?! Holy shit, it is. No... It's not true. It can't be. How come I never figured this out? It's Kenneth... He's the cult leader. What if Travis was next in line to lead it? Didn't Todd say that the cult was passed down generation to generation? I figured it out. They're waiting for the right time to strike. Kenneth only let Travis get close to me so he could kill me. After all, I was in a prophecy in the DOG cult. Dog... No... It couldn't be... Th Dog-man that tried killing me and my mother, was that Kenneth? I mean, he could've tracked us down. Kids went missing everywhere. Especially where I lived at, at the time. Holy shit. He tracked us down, killed my mother, and tried to kill me so I wouldn't ruin his plans to conquer. I've figured it out... Holy shit, bro. I've done it. Time to focus. I then heard a door open. Shit. He's back to check on me I guess. It wasn't Kenneth, tho...

Travis' P.O.V

We got the secret door open to the temple. Father hadn't come back yet, but I knew he would. Unless he was busy with service. Service! It's time for Wednesday service! He wouldn't be back for 3 hours. He had to act fast. We had enough time, but time goes by fast. So, we've gotta focus.