The New Plan

Travis' P.O.V

(I've been so excited to do Travis' p.o.v. so here we go. I'm so happy to get to this point. Also when you see little authors notes like this, I'll sign off with Aidz, since it's a nickname. Next chapter might be a collab. Hope you enjoy and have enjoyed this fanfic! <3 -Aidz)

Travis waited about 5 minutes before he went outside of Sal's closest. He heard the door close around 4 minutes ago. He hoped his father wasn't there, waiting for Travis to come out. He desperately hoped Sal was out there, waiting for him. Maybe Sal had forgotten about Travis being in the closest. Wait, what did Sal tell him in the store? Oh yeah, Sal never really left his room. So, the last idea of Sal forgetting he was there was out the window. So, Travis slowly, but surely, made his way outside. Sal wasn't out there. Sal was missing. How could Sal be missing?! He hurried and grabbed the walkie talkie. "LARRY!!" Travis yelled into the walkie talkie. "S-SAL'S MISSING AND I DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS! HE ISNT HERE! I-I'M KINDA SCARED!!" Travis told him.

"What?! I'm on my way, Travis! Hold tight, bud!" Larry said.

Travis had something catch his eye while waiting for the older male to get  there. A red light underneath a blanket. "That wasn't there before..." Travis muttered to no one but himself. Travis did the only thing he could think of, he picked it up. It was a video camera that Sal bought. Sal must've planted it there for evidence. "Damn Sal's smart." Travis, again, mutter to himself. Travis heard a knock at the door. Travis opened the door to see Larry. "Larry, look Sal planted a camera. We can watch it. It was turned on until I turned it off,a second ago." Travis told the older teen in front of him who was clearly panicking.

"Ok, cool. How long has it been recording?" Larru asked.

"I, uh, don't know. I'm not sure exactly how to work a camera..." Travis said, clearly ashamed to have said that.

"Ok, well I'll teach you real quick. Come on." The older teen said.

"Ok." Travis sat down with Larry and listened and paid close attention to what the older ten was saying. They watched the footage, as Larry called it. The footage contained Sal opening the door to see Travis mother, who after hearing Kenneth went down to Lisa's apartment. After getting Travis' mother in the bathroom, Sal opened the door to Kenneth. They heard the conversation Sal had with Zenna, Travis' mom's name. Thy also heard the conversation with Kenneth. Sal was being polite. They then seen Kenneth hit Sal over the head with a crowbar, and then Kenneth took Sal and carried him over his shoulder. Sal was unconscious, that was clear. Travis knew how his father carried people for different things. He didn't carry anybody at all if they were sentenced to the basement in both his house and temple. He carried them bridal style when they were going to be killed or beat. He carried them over the shoulder if they were going to be locked, and chained without food or water, in he temple or basement. Travis knew the last one all too well. Larry must've seen Travis knew where Sal would be.

"Travis?"

"I know where Sals at... He's locked in my father's temple basement or in my basement. Sal will be without food or water for who knows how long if we don't hurry... Since Sal is what the Devourers of God call h abomination of God, he's probably in the temple basement. Which means the cult will be there. I can get us down there. Although it will risk both of our lives..."

"Are you willing to put that on your shoulders, Travis? Cause I am. You ready to get rid of that bastard you call Father?"

"I am. I'm ready to put his motherfucker in his place in Hell. Let's get rid of this motherfucker."

And with that, Travis and Larry formed the perfect plan