Oh no...

(T.W. smut ahead, there will be a spot where if u dont wanna u can skip to that <33)

Todd P.O.V

Neil came over to my house, obviously drunk. I didn't mind. This was a very rare thing. He didn't hurt me when he was drunk. Which was good. This time was different. Instead Neil wanted to fuck me. I decided to let it happen. After all, I was 19 now, and Neil was 21. It was finally time. I was ready.

Me and Neil started a messy make out session. That's how it started, but it was amazing. After the make out session we continued a beautiful kiss. Then he took my shirt off. The kiss continued, I took his shirt off. We then took both of our pants off. We were both only in boxers, but those soon came off. Neil had a huge boner. My member started to get hard. I quickly started to jerk Neil off. He moaned in drunk pleasure. He started to make me choke on his huge member. He then reached his climax. He then put us in a doggy style position. I knew what was coming next. Neil still drunk, Me enjoying it. Neil then shoved his huge member into me. I moan in pleasure. He says little nothings in a hot, seductive whisper. I loved every bit of it. He kept pushing further and further in. I moaned harder and louder. I finally reached my climax and Neil did too. We then cleaned up. Both of us were tired after that. So, we went to sleep.

(Smut is over now lovelies <33 Time for Salvis)

Travis P.O.V. *they got to the room Sal was in and have started fighting Kenneth*

I hate Kenneth. Even tho he's my 'father' which is far from the truth. "Kenneth, let Sal go! NOW! LET HIM GO! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM!" I started to punch him. One after another. Which must've angered him. It didn't matter. Larry pulled me back and distracted the tall man. I had time to run over to where Sal was chained up. I got Sal unchained, but before I could go anywhere I felt a sharp pain to my head. Everything then turned black quickly. That's the last thing I remember...