The Dreaded Day

Travis' P.O.V

It was Wednesday... I wad glad that today would be the day to hopefully get Sal back, or maybe fail and Father beat me. I stayed with Larry for 2 days, his mom was really nice. She reminded me of my mom before I turned 12. Enough of that tho.

"Travisssssss," Larry started," come onnnn. We're gonna be late to school! Shit! ASH GET OFF OF ME!!" I then heard the awful sounds of Larry ad Ash making out. Gross. It reminded me of how I wanted Sal so bad, then he got taken away from me. I almost had him. Now he's probably beaten or worse... I can't think about how big the chances are for the last one... It hurts too much... I got dresses into my usual clothes: purple sweater, cross, shorts, and my green shoes, or as Larry called them my "gay-ass" green shoes. School went by relatively quick. Which meant it was time to get the plan into action. With meant seeing Sal again. Father would also be there, but Sal's who I'm worried about.

I walked into the church with Larry, Ash, and Todd behind me. "If anybody asks, you guys are here with me and you want yor sins to be forgiven. I'm gonna say I want my sins forgiven as well. Got it?" The others nodded their heads. "It's go time, then." With that we walked inside the church to the mass service. My dad saw us walk in and came up to us.

"Travis, where have you been? I've been worried sick. Who are these people behind you? What are you doing up here, Travis? Aren't you supposed to be downstairs with the tiny tots? I have so many questions Travis." Kenneth was playing stupid, like always.

"Father, these are my friends. The came wit me to service today so our sins will be forgiven, Father." I said so in a very polite and "fancy", as Larry would also say, tone. "So Father, can we go downstairs so our sins can be forgiven?" I hated going downstairs, but it's the only place to get into the temple beneath us. Kenneth seemed to think about it.

"Of course Travis. I am so happy you want yourself and your friends sins to be forgiven. Yes, I will gladly escort you guys downstairs. Just don't touch anything unless you have to, please. Everything down there is very breakable. I do hope you guys will mind the church. It's very old, but it's going to last a very long time." We all nodded and we were then escort to the basement. Wait the basement... BASEMENT?! We were supposed to go inside the temple. Not the basement. He knew something was up. Shit. Should've seen it coming. "Welcome. Have fun down here." He closer and locked the door.

"Shit. He seen through us. It doesn't matter. Follow me." I said the last part in a whisper. The others did as they were told. "Wait... Where's Todd?" I say looking all around. I then hear the walkie talkie start to speak.

"Everyone? Where did you guys go? I'm going inside the temple. Where are you guys? Kenneth doesn't know where I'm at apparently. I highly doubt that tho." Thank God Kenneth didn't get Todd.

"Todd, we're downstairs in the basement. Try not to get caught Todd. Get out of here. Get ready what I told you to."

"Ok. I can do that. I'm close to an exit. Wel, see ya guys on the other side, hopefully with Sal." Todd then turned the walkie talkie off.

We made our way around the basement. I found the entry way I was looking for. I got it open. We finally got inside the temple.