Chapter 7 "Unplanned Sleepover"

THIS IS AN AU AND IS NOT CANON OR PART OF THE ACTUAL LORE WHATEVER SO PLEASE DO TAKE THIS TO HEART. Thank you!

This chapter contains: Injuries, sh scars, blood, mentions of death/killing, and a little bit of crying. If these topics are sensitive to you please consider not reading this comic or further chapters

_________________________________________

Chapter 7 "Unplanned Sleepover"

Frank and Julie were wondering through the forest, screaming Wally name. " WALLY!?" Frank screamed, "PLEASE COME BACK!!" Frank stopped an started to cry a bit, Julie put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him when suddenly Eddie can busting around the corner leading to trail to home.

"GUYS!" Eddie shouted, "BARNABY FOUND WALLY!" Eddie grabbed Franks hand and dragged him along with him, Julie following close behind. When they had finally gotten back to the town they saw Barnaby sitting in front of Howdys place, holding Wally limp in his arms.

Frank raced over and yelled "OH MY GOD IS HE OK!?" frantically, "Shh" Barnaby hushed, "He's ok.. just tired" Frank sighed an leaned back on to Eddie's arm, "Where did you find him?" Frank asked. "Oh.. just under a tree." Barnaby said, staring in the direction of home.

Howdy called them inside and they all sat down at the table, Barnaby gently laid Wally down on a bench in the back and went to sit with the rest of the gang. "So.. this is the safest place at the moment right?" Sally asked "Yes." Howdy said. "My store is furthest away from Home, so if we want to stay out of its way, we must stay here.." Barnaby slammed his fist on the table "But that's the thing! I don't wanna just stay here!!" Howdy looked at Barnaby, "What..?" Barnaby sighed and apologized for hitting the table. "I just.. Can't STAND the fact that he hurt Wally.." Barnaby covered his face, leaning on the table. "I.. I know" Howdy said. "Where all mad Barnaby, but what can we do to a demonic house?" Howdy said hesitantly. "I.. Don't know.." Barnaby said.

Wally sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Guys?" Wally muttered, looking over at the table. He faintly stood up and walked over leaning on Barnaby for support. "Oh.. hey, bud" Barnaby said helping him stand correctly. "Wally!" Frank said, "Your alright, I was worried.." Wally teased, "Aww grumpy Frank was worried for little ol' me?" Wally fluttered his eyes, "I'm flattered really" He laughed. Everyone giggle and Franks face turned red, "Oh shut up." Frank said covering his face and leaning his head on Eddie's shoulder. "There's the Wally I know!" Said Howdy. "Where ya been?" Wally glanced over, "To hell and back that's where." Howdy laughed.

That wasn't necessarily a joke but he didn't want to ruin the moment, However.. That got him thinking about Shadow Wally. He looked over at his shadow on the ground as it slowly morphed into.. Him Wallys heart sank and he just starred at his own shadow. "Wally?.." faintly voice said, "WALLY!" Sally shouted, Wally jumped and looked over "Earth to Wally!!" Sally said jokingly. "You good?" Barnaby asked. "oh yeah I'm fine" Wally lied, "just spaced out" Wally said. "alright then.." Barnaby said, unsure.

_________________________________________
TIME SKIP

Wally was eating an apple. He blinked slowly because he was nauseous from not eating for so long. He thought about Shadow Wally. He thought about what he said. "Hell and back.." he muttered to himself.. "Hell.." He thought, "What am I getting at here..?" He knew there was something that would could help them destroy house, he just.. didn't know how.

His thoughts were interrupted by Julie throwing a pillow at him. "Huh!?" Wally exclaimed. "It a pillow silly! I managed to sneak out to my house and grab a bunch of things to make comfy beds for us!" Wally looked at the pile of fluffy blanket, stuffed animals, and pillows. "Oh" he said, "alright then!" he stood up and grabbed a few things to make his own bed.

After he finished Barnaby walked up behind Wally. "Uhm hey Wally?" Barnaby said, Wally jumped "O-oh.. sorry Barnaby I didn't know you were there!" He said breathing heavily. Barnaby grabbed Wallys hand, making sure not to graze his wrists and looked him in the eyes. Wally looked a bit sadder now but still said in a chipper voice "What's up?" Barnaby paused, "come on let's go outside." Wally looked confused but agreed and following him outside the door behind Howdys place.

"Is everything ok Barnaby?" Wally asked. "I don't know." Barnaby said blatantly. "What do you mean?" Wally asked, concerned. "I mean I just have the feeling something bad is going to happen to us, to our friends, to.." He stopped and looked at Wally, "To you.." Wally looked at Barnaby and grabbed his hand, "I'll.. I'll be ok Barnaby. I promise!" Barnaby looked away, "I.. I hope so, buddy."

This lovely heart warming moment was interrupted by Sally squealing, Wally turned quickly and sprinted inside slamming open the door, "IS EVERYTHING OK??" he shouted, Sally ran over and grabbed his hand, "LOOOOOK" she giggled and sat Wally down on a bean bag in front of an old television. Barnaby came around the corner, definitely calmer than Wally and said "What's going on?" Sally did the same to Barnaby.

"What just happened-" Barnaby said, laughing. "Sally!!" Wally shouted, "You scared me! I thought you got hurt! Sally looked at him confused, " Oh, I'm sorry Wally, I was just excited to show you that Julie found some old movies at her place!" Howdy chimed in, "And I had an old TV in the back!"

Julie sat down next to Wally, "It's like an unplanned sleepover!!" Julie laughed grabbing the remote and switching it on, Sally sat down next to Julie and Frank and Eddie cuddled close on a bench that Julie had lined with blankets and pillows. Everyone sat down and watched the Tv until they all slowly fell asleep.

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading! 💙💛

I don't have much to say for this one lol, but there will be ✨Drama✨ in the next comic.

Find me on TikTok at WallyMyDarlingg