Chapter 18: The Turn of the Tide.

Meanwhile in Osgiliath. The Entire convoy had arrived at Osgiliath and to a city under attack by the Orcs of Mordor as Gondorian Soldiers all around them were mobilizing. The Soldiers all shooting arrows at the Opposite Shores. While Rocks were being shot at them. 

"Hodor!" Hodor yelled.

"I know, Hodor! I see them!" Bran yelled back while he was being carried by Hodor. 

"I thought Osgiliath was retaken by you guys!" Jojen commented.

"It was!" Faramir replied. "But the Orcs always keep on attacking it." He then heard another Rock coming towards them. "Look out!" A Rock had crashed near them. 

"Faramir!" Madril ran up to him with several of the Gondorian Soldiers. "Orcs have taken the Eastern Shore. Their numbers are too great. By nightfall we'll be overrun." 

Frodo in the meantime stumbled, affected by the power of the Ring.

"Frodo?" Meera asked. "You alright?" 

"Mr. Frodo?" Sam asked looking back concerned. 

"It's the Ring." Jojen informed. "It's power is calling out to that Sauron person." 

"How do you know that?" Sam asked.

"I have an ear for power." Jojen answered.

"Jojen is right. It's calling to him, Sam. His eye is almost on me." Frodo confirmed as he felt the Ring's music ringing in his ears. 

Suddenly, Bran and Jojen also felt the power as well. They felt faint as well. 

"I can feel it too." Bran said. 

"Hold on, guys. You'll all be alright." Sam tried to assure. But it was only Bran and Jojen who could hear them. Frodo couldn't hear Sam, but saw that his lips were moving. 

Faramir looked at the Hobbits before speaking to Madril. "Take them to my Father. Tell him Faramir sends a mighty gift." He ordered. "A weapon that will change our fortunes in the war." And then he started to leave.

"Do you know what happened to Boromir!?" Sam suddenly shouted. Faramir stopped and walked back. "You want to know why your brother died? He tried to take the Ring from Frodo after swearing an oath to protect him! He tried to kill him! The Ring drove your brother mad!" 

Faramir didn't say a word. But he did look shocked by that part. 

"Watch out!" A Soldier yelled. 

A Stone was hurled at a tower behind them and collapsing the Tower to smitherings. 

"I'm no War Expert! But I think we should maybe take cover and have this conversation elsewhere." Bran suggested.

"Hodor." Hodor agreed. 

And suddenly, Frodo's eyes glazed over, and he heard a flapping sound. 

Summer could hear it too. And he snarled at the sound of the Fell Beast.

"Mr. Frodo?" Sam asked.

"Bran, what's wrong with your wolf?" Faramir asked.

"He feels danger." Bran answered.

"They're here." Frodo said in a bewitched sounding voice. "They've come."

Faramir then looked at Frodo confused. 

And all of a sudden... a loud screeching noise was heard from overhead.

"Nazgul!" Faramir shouted. And all the Gondorian all stood back. 

A Nazgul on his Fell Beast flew over the city. Searching for the One Ring. Frodo looking up at the sky. 

"We've got to take shelter!" Meera yelled.