Fang 6: Kaname's Mate

Zero's body was placed inside a large cage as he didn't move a muscle.

Three feminine figures stood outside of it as the two brunette girls looked closed to losing their minds in rage.

"Now calm down, darlings!~ He's safe here~ So, your precious Kaname-sama is yours." said the blonde of the three girls as her red eyes glowed.

Kaname frowned as he waited with the rest of the night class and Zero has yet to show up.

He gave Takuma a look who nodded in response with a smile.

Takuma walked upstairs, going to the room Zero occupied.

He knocked on the door.

"Kiryu-kun?"

No response.

"Kiryu?"

Takuma carefully opened the door and looked inside to see an empty bedroom. Takuma raised an eyebrow.

From the scent, it smelt like Zero's scent was still still in the room but slighted faded.

Takuma closed the door before walking back downstairs to Kaname and whispering what he saw in his ear.

Kaname made a confused expression as he decided to ask the headmaster about it later.

Kaname led the night class through the crossover with Yuki getting trampled over by the day class much to other's chagrin.

After class, Kaname made his way to the headmaster's office as he knocked and waited.

"Yes! Come in!"

Kaname opened the door to see the elusive headmaster in a strange position, seemingly trying to return a book to a bookshelf and dusting.

Kaname facepalmed making Kaien sweat drop and chuckle.

After Kaien settled down, he sat down at his desk, resting his hand in front of him.

"So, what brings you here, Kaname-kun? I trust everything is going well." Kaien asked, curious.

"Yes, everything is going well. Zero hasn't caused any trouble. In fact, I'm here because he wasn't in his room. I was wondering if you sent him on a mission or a job?" Kaname explained.

Kaien gave him a confused look.

"I'm afraid I haven't spoken to Zero recently. Ever since his transformation into a full vampire happened, the organization doesn't want to have him in their company at all." Kaien said.

This concerned Kaname as he nodded to Kaien.

"Thank you for you time. I need to go check on something." Kaname said as he left the office quickly without looking back.

Kaien clasped his hand as he looked at the wall in contemplation.

"I hope you're safe Zero..."

Kaname entered Zero's room as he looked all around the room. Everyone looked ordinary except for the white school jacket thrown onto the bed.

Kaname searched the room for anything before opening the drawer that kept Zero's Bloody Rose gun and the Artemis rod.

"He would never leave them here if he was leaving anywhere. Especially if he was leaving because..." Kaname groaned as he pressed his hand into his face.

"What happened? His scent is still here. But it's faded." Kaname looked around the room for any clues, but finding nothing.

"If the hunter weapons are still here, the next best thing is that someone took him..."

A dark cloud settled over Kaname as he gripped his hand into a fist, the windows and furniture close to shattering into a million pieces.

"Anyone who takes him away from me will pay for the rest of their waking days..."

Once Zero woke up, he groaned softly as he gripped his head. He opened his eyes, looking around confused as he eyed the bars in the cage. Once he was more awake, he rushed up to the cars, grabbing hold of them and trying to break them.

"Sweet darling, you're not going to get out of there anytime soon~" said a rather seductive voice as Zero looked up to see a beautiful blonde girl looking at him.

"What pretty eyes have~ Like lavender. Gentle and soothing... I can see why he likes you." She said, cupping his face to bring it closer to hers.

Zero quickly pulls away from her to look away, scowling.

"Who likes me?" Zero asked, looking annoyed.

"Who else? It's why you're here. You stole the gaze of the king of all vampires! Kaname Kuran." she said.

Zero looked confused before scoffing.

"Kaname Kuran likes me? That is the biggest joke of all times! He is a bastard and I have been a thorn in his side since I can remember. There is nothing between us." Zero barked, growling.

"Hmm. Though you're quite unusual for a vampire." The girl said, pressing a finger to her lips.

"Geez, I wonder why?" Zero snarked, running hand through his hair.

"Oh, I know your story, Zero Kiryu. But there is something more to you than you being a vampire hunter and Level E." She said as she left the room, leaving Zero to his lonesome thoughts.

"This is great. I don't have any weapons and I'm not strong enough to break out... Aren't vampires supposed to have super strength?" Zero muttered as he sat back on his arms.

"Kaname, we're trying everything we can. Whoever took Zero is very careful." Takuma said, giving Kaname a slightly annoyed look.

"You have searched the entire school and interrogated every student?" Kaname asked, ignoring Takuma completely.

Takuma sighed.

"Aido, Kain, and Shiki are looking everywhere in school. Every student is being asked of as we speak."

"They better not be keeping anything."

"This is getting ridiculous! Where is hell is that Kiryu?" Aido exclaimed, who wanted to take a nap right about now.

"We can't leave until we either find Zero or some clue where he is." Kain reminded him.

"Why is Kaname-sama getting all worked up over that Kiryu? What's so special about him?" Aido exclaimed.

"You really don't know?" Kain asked.

"Know what?" Aido asked.

"It's kind of obvious, Aido." Shiki said.

"What's obvious?" Aido raised an eyebrow at them.

"Kaname likes Zero. He's worried about his mate." Shiki said as Aido gaped at him.

"What? When? How? Isn't Yuki his mate?" Aido said quickly.

"He thought Yuki was his soulmate and he was going to mate with her but suddenly everything felt wrong with her. Now, he feels Zero is his mate." Shiki explained.

Aido went quiet as he walked with them.

Then, Shiki noticed something on the ground, he picked it to examine it, realizing what it was.

It was Zero's piercing.

"I think we might have something for Kaname." Shiki said, showing Aido and Kain.

Author Notes:

Hello Readers! Thanks for reading! I thought Zero getting kidnapped would be interesting so that's what I did. I had trouble with finding a way for Kaname and his inner circle to find him so the missing piercing is the best I could think of, hope you like it.