Chapter 41

‘Today’s news: a knife attack at the Jeon Corporation’s Underground Garage!

‘The person in charge of the Jeon Corporation has been attacked! The culprit is one of their own?’

‘Urban economic news: Rosie and the Jeon Corporation are working together for the first time. They allegedly received threats from their rivals! Please take a look at the details!”

‘The new star of the entertainment industry, Lisa, and a mysterious entrepreneur went to the hospital together. President Jeon and a female celebrity’s gossip!”

Jungkook ordered his assistant to do work while he looked at Lisa from the corner of his eye. “In 30 minutes, I don’t want to see any news about this again!”

Assistant Kim was so scared by Jungkook’s dangerous aura that he held his breath. “Yes! CEO Jeon! Then what about you…”

Jungkook’s forehead was covered in cold sweat. “Go quickly! I’ll watch over here!”

“Yes!” Assistant Kim walked out in a hurry, as if there were evil spirits chasing after him!

He was dragged back at the last minute. When he heard the news that President Jeon was attacked in the underground parking lot, he was almost scared to death. When he rushed over anxiously, the ‘criminal’ had already been pressed to the ground by the security guards!

Jungkook’s right forearm’s suit had a big cut. His hand was hanging down, and blood was flowing down his fingertips. Blood fell to the ground, but he didn’t care at all!

He hugged Lisa tightly. Lisa was shocked by the scene. All she could see was Jungkook’s bloody hand!

“Jungkook! You’re bleeding!”

“Where does it hurt? Are you okay? Call someone! Call the police! Call someone!” Jungkook was really panicking. This was the second time Lisa had seen him lose his composure and panic! The last time was at her condolence meeting. Jungkook was about to kill Eunbi!

Lisa was pushed to the ground by Jaehyo when Jungkook rushed over. Jaehyo was ruthless and vicious. His goal was never Lisa, but Jungkook!

Jungkook rushed over and was about to grab the blade when Jaehyo pushed Lisa away. He waved the sharp dagger and charged straight at Jungkook’s chest. Fortunately, Jungkook reacted quickly and dodged to the side. Lisa was so scared that her eyes widened, and she couldn’t bring herself to warn Jungkook. It turned out that people would lose control of their vocal cords when they were extremely nervous and panicked!

“Ah! Be careful!” Rose was also panicking on the side!

Fortunately, Jungkook had been practicing boxing since he was young. His body’s coordination and reaction ability were very strong. He dodged quickly, but Jaehyo’s malice and determination to kill him was stronger. Jaehyo’s actions were ruthless. Jungkook was very careful, but Jaehyo still cut him. Jungkook used a few deadly moves to capture him. Only then did the security guards rush over!

Lisa’s delicate neck was still bleeding. The cut was a little deep and looked very scary. In the ambulance, Lisa was still trembling. Her face was frighteningly pale, and it looked more serious than Jungkook’s injury! Jungkook’s left hand was still holding Lisa while the doctor was performing emergency hemostasis treatment on him!

When they arrived at the hospital, Lisa slowly recovered. When she saw Rose, who had also rushed to the hospital, Lisa fell into Jungkook’s arms!

“It’s okay! It’s just that the wound looks scary. She fainted because she was scared! But sir, your wounds are more serious!” The doctor said to Jungkook.

“That’s good!” Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief.

“Then sir, why don’t you cooperate with my treatment first!” The doctor was helpless. He had never seen such an uncooperative patient. The key was that he did not dare to provoke him. After all, the dean was standing right beside him!

Jungkook nodded. His forehead was full of cold sweat. He was scared and in pain!

Rose also ran around, but she did not help much. She wanted to stay behind to help take care of them, but Jungkook rejected her immediately!

Jungkook’s head hurt. He didn’t know if Lisa had seen Rose’s actions just now!

Assistant Kim and Manager Lee were still busy with the news and entertainment coverage!

This matter had a bad influence. Jungkook pressed down the button. The next step was to follow the procedures. Jaehyo didn’t need to appear again!

Jungkook was asked to stay in the hospital for observation for a day. The wound on his arm was very deep, but fortunately, it did not hurt any nerves or muscles. Lisa fell asleep. Jungkook lay on the bed next to her and looked at her. This time, the husband and wife were both hospitalized!.