Chapter 129

Poor Assistant Kim. The moment he opened the door with the documents, he wished he could kill himself. What kind of behavior was this? You’re so anxious! Can’t he just enter without knocking?!

He quickly bowed and said, “I’m sorry! Sorry to disturb President Jeon!” Then, he closed the door and fled!

Lisa was not scared, but she was a little shy to be seen. She smiled and said, “It’s okay, come in! It’s work, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Miss, I’ll get the minutes of the meeting for President Jeon!” He said, “Oh, President Jeon! I’ve temporarily arranged for President Lee to eat at the company!”

Jungkook looked at him and was in a bad mood. “Okay, I got it. You did well just now! But the next time you come into my office without knocking, I’ll deduct your salary!”

Assistant Kim lowered his head and said honestly, “Yes, President Jeon! There won’t be a next time!”

Looking at his sad face, Lisa smiled gently!

Just as Assistant Kim took the documents and showed them to Jungkook, the phone in his pocket suddenly rang. He took it and said, “Hello?”

“What?! Look at it first! I’ll be right there!” He answered in a hurry. Jungkook looked at him and frowned. Assistant Kim was never this anxious in the past!

“What’s wrong?” Jungkook asked.

“President Jeon! President Lee’s daughter is fighting with someone downstairs. I’m afraid President Lee is also downstairs now! I’ll go and take a look!”

Jungkook nodded, indicating for him to go over first.

Lisa looked at the two of them with confusion and asked, “President Lee is out for a meeting. Does he still need to bring his daughter?”

“No! There’s a brand luxury store opening at the financial business street today. Maybe President Lee’s daughter came along!” Jungkook guessed and said this to Lisa.

Jungkook’s guess was indeed correct. In the morning, Joongi was indeed pestered by his precious daughter until he had no other choice, so he brought her here to shop. He did not expect this wretched girl to dare to fight with people on the street!

When Joongi received the call and rushed over, he was so angry that his face turned red. It was as if she was going to cry in the next second. Joongi’s heart ached when he saw this, so he pulled her to his side and gently coaxed her!

Assistant Kim briefly understood the matter over there and settled it. Then, he brought Joongi back to the company!

Jungkook and Lisa stood together at the door to welcome people. When they saw Joongi acting like a slave to his daughter, their expressions froze! This President Lee was really a ‘weirdo’! This scene of work still had such an awkward scene today. He didn’t care about his own face and what outsiders thought of him. He just wanted to make his daughter happy!

“Alright, alright! If you didn’t get it, then get it. Daddy will help you think of a way, alright? Don’t be angry. You’re so angry that you’re not pretty anymore!” As Joongi spoke, he gently pinched the little girl’s little face!

“But! That’s the birthday present you promised me! You were busy with work this morning, so you let me go over first. I went over obediently too! But it was still snatched by someone else! It’s all your fault!”

The girl looked like she was 15 or 16 years old. She was very pretty and cute, but her little face was full of grievance at this moment. “You compensate me, it’s a limited-edition gift with my Eunwoo’s autograph! Ah!” The more the girl thought about it, the sadder she got. She really shed tears!

Joongi panicked and hurriedly comforted her, “I’m sorry, baby! It’s Daddy’s fault! Let me think of a way for you!”

In order to protect the last face of this partner, Assistant Kim gently closed the office door!

Lisa slowly walked over and handed a tissue to the girl. “What kind of gift is it? Tell me, I’ll see if I can help you!”

The girl took the tissue and thanked her. When she looked up and saw Lisa, she was shocked! “Sis Lisa! Why are you here? I...” She rubbed her eyes. “Am I dreaming? I saw the real person!”

Lisa smiled and looked at her. “It’s good that you recognize me! I heard you say that you want an autographed gift from Eunwoo, right?”

The girl immediately abandoned her father. She looked at Lisa happily. “Of course I do! I’m also your fan!”

She gently held Lisa’s hand and looked at her with anticipation. “Sis Lisa! I really want the new H Z product that Eunwoo is signing this time! But there are only three in the entire city, and they’ve already been sold out! You’ve even worked with him before. Can you help me think of a way?”

The girl’s eyes were filled with anticipation as she looked at Lisa. Lisa looked at her, then turned her head to look at Joongi, who had a troubled expression but was also eager to be saved. She felt that this father and daughter pair was really interesting!