Chapter 122

While eating breakfast, Jungkook said to Lisa, “Sumin has called you a lot. Give her a call back later! As for the work matters, we’ll talk about it after you’ve recovered!”

Lisa ate happily and nodded. “I won’t tell Sumin about this matter. I don’t want her to worry!”

“You really care about her! Why don’t you care about me!” Jieun had just walked to the door when she heard Lisa’s words and spoke angrily.

Lisa turned her head. “Sister Lee! Why are you here?”

Jieun sighed. “I’m here to take you out of the hospital! You seem to have disappeared from the entertainment industry during this period of time. The saliva of your fans has almost drowned out the studio’s official account!” She took a break. She said, “Fortunately, you’re fine! Little ancestor, can you think more about your life in the future!”

Jieun was really worried about her, which was why she was so anxious. Jungkook was at the side, and he cleared his throat as if he had been blocked by her. “Yes! I sent you the message this morning. You didn’t have to come here specifically!”

Big Manager Lee was stunned. The situation was a little awkward!

Lisa smiled and said to Jieun, “I got it, Sister Lee! I’m fine now. I just need to rest for a few more days! Are there any further arrangements and itinerary?”

Jieun no longer trusted Lisa. She had always been quick to admit her mistakes and had an excellent attitude, but the next time, she would still go her own way! Jieun sighed for the second time. Lisa was still a patient. How could she possibly be completely inhumane and go and arrange jobs for her!?

“The [Night Listening] company has temporarily applied for leave for you! Just follow up next time! You don’t have any other jobs. You just have to renew some of your previous endorsements! I’ll follow you then. You won’t be able to renew them now either! Also, [The End of the World] is about to start its promotion. I’ve checked the time, so I can catch up! Are you going?” Unknowingly, Jieun handed over a bunch of recent work arrangements to Lisa!

Jungkook looked at Jieun. “Those that aren’t important, delay it! What’s most important for her now is to rest well and take good care of her body!”

Jieun looked at Jungkook. “President Jeon! I’ve already cleared a lot of unnecessary schedules for Lisa! Lisa is now an A-List actress. It’s not good for her to disappear for too long! There are still many days left for the promotional event for [The End of the World]. I’ve already calculated that she can keep up with it!”

“Yes, yes! I have to go! This is my first time as a female lead on screen! I’ll go!” Lisa said to Jungkook and Jieun, who was starting to stand up!

“I feel that I am already very good! I can immediately get back to work!” She made a fist gesture!

Jungkook and Jieun immediately put on a serious face. “No!”

Lisa looked at them and smiled. “Alright, alright! I was just joking! The baby is the most important thing now!”

Jungkook looked at her and tapped her nose. “You are as important as him!” Lisa smiled sweetly at Jungkook, who shook his head. There was nothing he could do to this little woman!

Before Lisa left the hospital, she went to see Yoongi. She said to the person who was lying on the bed motionlessly, “I’ll go back first. It’s not good for your nephew to stay in the hospital! I’ll come and see you tomorrow!” She pulled the blanket for Yoongi. She looked gentle and firm as if Yoongi was just asleep!

Jimin looked at Lisa. “Let’s go! The nurse is going to change Yoongi’s dressing!”

Lisa looked up at Jimin and said with a smile, “Thank you, Brother Jim. You’ve put in a lot of effort!”

“I was wondering where Jungkook learned to be so polite from? So it’s you, Lisa!” Jimin smiled and said, “You two are really polite! What’s the point of just thanking me verbally! Be more practical!”

Lisa did not know that Jimin was like this. She looked at Jungkook and Jungkook smiled and said to her, “Ignore him! He’s pushing his luck!”

“Hey! How can you say that?” Jimin expressed his dissatisfaction, “I really want something from Lisa!” He smiled and said, “You acted in the movie [The End of the World] a while ago! I’m a fan of this book! Help me get a few tickets for the premiere. I want to bring a friend to watch it!”

Lisa looked at Jimin. She thought that he wanted something rare! A few movie tickets? It was a small matter!

“Sure! I’ll have Sister Lee give it to you when the time comes!” She smiled. Jimin felt that Jungkook had really made a profit. This wife was too beautiful. It was enviable!