Character Sketch✨

Nandini Manik Malhotra

She is a 28 year old cardiologist She Is Married To Manik Malhotra She Hates The Word love becoz its gave her lots of pain in past she loved Someone with all her heart But That person left her Without any explanation just vanished in thin air Now She is Married To The No 1 BusinessMan Manik Malhotra Who Love Her She is his life/wifey She Knows About his love She don't want to name their relationship as love Becoz in her Thinking This Word Destroyed her She don't want to lose her family which consist Her Nyo Ma Shri Papa Her Mani And Their  5 year old son and Their Friends.

Manik Malhotra

He is No 1 BusinessMan His anger is very very bad Only Nandu can calm him down He is a strict Boss He has Don't Come Close Me Attitude He Like To have his work in time everyone in his office and business World Is scared of him But They also respect him except few who hates him for Being too perfect His World Is Two People His wifey and his champ/junior. he Loves his family and friends but no one is above Nandini for him.He Knows She Don't believe in love And He don't force her to He is happy in what he have he wants to listen that she love him but he knows how much difficult it is for her He Don't want to see that broken girl ever.

Cabir and Navya dhawan

Owners of a radio of radio station Close To MaNan Cabir Is Jolly and His fav job is to eat and to tease Manik Malhotra Navya is Bestie of Nandu she met cabir becoz of Nandu and Manik.

Mukti and Abhimanyu Thakkar.

Owners of a Restaurant They are Manik's Close friends from college Love MaNan Very Much Mukti Is 4 Months Pregnant.

Alya and Dhruv Vedant

Alya is owner of a very famous Beauty Salon Glamour Which has branches all over india and Dhruv is owner of famous dance academy Groove Friends of MaNan Loves them alot always there for Manik and Now For NANDINI also.

Aryaman and Sneha Khurrana

Friends of NANDINI from college now Also Manik's Aryaman loves to flirt with Nandu to make manik jealous Sneha is child specialist and Aryaman is orthopedic surgeon.

Nyonika and Shrikant Malhotra

Parents of Manik Loves Him and Nandini and their grand child very much Shrikant is Owner of Malhotra Industries Handle By Manik And Him. Nyo has a fashion House Name Be You.

AaRav Malhotra

he Is 5years old Son of Manik and Nandini His parents are his life he is the jaan of everyone very pampered but not spoilt he knows his limits respect everyone Like His father His anger is also very bad and tries to control it becoz he nows it's bad Loves everyone Cute kid but have his father's attitude he us very soft heart like his Mumma can't see anyone in pain he helps everyone. But Don't let Take anyone advantage of him.

Nandu and Manik had a one night stand becoz of which she got pregnant and They get Married For Manik it was love at first sight Everyone in their family knows About this and Nandu hating love and No one tries to interfere in them as its their matter and  interference might effect their relationship.