5.Enemy Return😫

A new Morning
A cute family was sleeping peacefully with their kid who was apparently sleeping in some weird position his head was on Nandu's chest his legs on Manik's Back as he was sleeping on his Tummy while with his hands he was holding Nandu's night suits shirt making her tummy bare as he rolled the shirt around his fist while Manik's hand was on his tummy Nandu's hand on his chest and MaNan had their legs tangled with each other.

And they got disturb by the door bang making Aru to kick manik on his head and he groans as it's nothing new for him he has been used to to it. And he goes more in Nandu's chest and she make him come on her completely and they all sleep again not giving two hoots to the person who was banging the door and The person was boiling as he can't even just barge inside becoz he knows what will happen if he do becoz nothing can be above from His family's privacy and No one Literally No one is allowed in their room if they don't invite them as it their personal space. If he do this he knows it nothing joke about this to manik.

But That doesn't stop him from banging the door like a mad person and in the room Both mother son duo nudge manik hard.

NanRav: Go and check Manii/Baba.

Ma: Uggghhh No Na.

NanRav(whining): Go na.

And he get up and they both go back to sleep manik search for his tshirt and trouser and wear them as he found and open the door and go out closing the door behind him. And Meet the devil of his life. Mr.Cabir Dhawan.

Ma: What the hell Man you are doing at my rooms door. konsi qayamt toot pari hai.

Ca: Main baap bane wala hoon.

Ma: Hainn What.

Ca: Oyee isse reaction kyun de raha hai jaise main ne keh diya ho main pregnant hoon. Main baap ban sakta hoon.

Ma: Acha Ache I didn't mean it like That congratulations But tu itnu subah mujhe ye batane ke liye mera darwaza peet raha tha. I won't mind if you had given my this news when i actually wake up on my own. Its just 5o clock man.

And Cabir look at him all panic and he was sweating so Manik take him to Cabir's room and and they sit on the sofa.

Ma: bol kya kiya tune Ab.

Ca: Manik I couldn't think of anything I don't know what to do The moment she said she is pregnant that i am going to be father i just got blanked I couldn't i don't know so I just run from there and come here as I know that You would definitely know how to handle this as You have the same situation even worse as you got to know you are becoming father suddenly and with a one night stand and also you were too young for being a father how did you manage all that.

Ma: First of All My situation was nowhere near yours and That was not A one night stand Okay Never say that like that I don't want to explain things but just know and I was in love with Nandu it was love at first sight and I had week away from her and all i think about her and having her as my wife and mother of our baby and when that dream come true Out of nowhere I was on cloud nine So I was in love with Aru The sec i got to know about him. And Its very different feeling you are just scared you are thinking of it like a big responsibility indeed it is But with that its an amazing feeling of having junior version of yourself knowing that someone would call you dad or walk with his tiny feet holding your finger taht someone will giggles and you will forget the whole world you know I know That I was becoming father when i got to know about aru I was happy but When I take him in my arms That moment i Become a father I got to know What it feels like to Be a father and I would never be able to explain that feeling and i feel everytime I see him He is Our Mini version he is The symbol of Our Love. So I am really not A right person to ask you should have gone to abhi as he also deal with this but one thing I can say that You have hurt Navya in your Panic State I now you got scared but It Didn't give you the right to do this to her when she needed you the most when she is the most vulnerable having Lots going inside her It's very tough phase your reaction wouldn't have good effect on her I will talk to nandu so she will handle her she knows how to do that you go and talk to abhi he will definitely help you out.