3.FlashBack

I am gonna start with basic info before MaNan met and details about MaNan.

Introducing new characters.

Rohan Shikhawat
Rohan was Nandini's neighbor since they were around 4 he is only son of his parents but one day when he was 9 his parents had some fights and they decided to split and no one wanted to take his responsibility so Nandu's father took his responsibility as a guardian. As time passes when they become 14 He confess his love for Nandu and Nandu said yes as she also had feelings for him as time passs nandu fall more and also her parents make her understand that he is her future husband and she has to obey him So nandu was always there for him in his happy sad Every moment and same he was That's becoz when one day he ask to take their relation on next level even hesitant Nandu agrees and they did it and in the morning he left her like that and never come back.He really loved Nandu and only her But he never came back after that night.

Advik and Ruhi Murthy.

Nandu's Parents very rich and they have their own business Murthy Textiles. They always wanted a son who can continue their legacy and handle their business but after Nandu born their hope dies as doctor said that Ruhi can't be pregnant again as she had so many complication in the pregnancy with nandu. And if she tries to she can never carry the baby will automatically abort or can risk ruhi's life also They were heartbroken and as Time passes they try to accept the fact when Rohan came in their life and they consider him as their son and when they got to know about rohan and Nandu's relation they were very happy as they got their heir to handle their business so they always taught Nandini to say yes to whatever he say even if she don't wants just make him happy neve disobey him as he is your future Husband and Nandu did the same she never said no to him ever even when he ask for her virginity before marriage which she wanted to happen after marriage only but she said yes.

So its been a month since rohan is nowhere and Nandu has lots of thought going in her mind she was thinking of so many bad thing and blame herself only for his departure as her parents made her believe that she is the reason he left she might have done something with him. She make him unhappy.

And it made her think that she couldn't satisfy his needs she doubt her ability of being a women she couldn't even give pleasure to him what was her need she couldn't do one thing right that was the only thought in her mind in initial week.

Then she thought taht he and some work he will be back as she believes him that he can't leave her she believes him that he will never abandon her he won't. She waited for him more two weeks.But he didn't come no msg no call nothing.

Like this she spent the intial month at the end she thought that she might be pregnant as she did it she wanted something of his to be with her she did so many pregnancy test and blood test but it was all negative and then she broke she broke she didn't had anything to hold on her parents was calling her names making her think that the problem was in her.

But one day She said no She said no to all her thoughts She said to herself that its his fault that he left he only wanted her body not her love she said it and believe that Love is the worst thing in the world her parents love was fake for her her lover who was her life his love was fake for him So there is no thing exist as love and that day she hated the Word Love She promise herself to never fall in love in her entire life with anyone not a single person it all about use and throw. That's what her parents and rohan taught her.

Getting irritated and frustrated of constant blaming session of her parents she went to a club as she enter the strong smell of alcohol hit her nostrils and the music was so loud she couldn't hear her own Thoughts. That's what she wanted so she went and ask for strong drink.