4.Confrontation✨

Manik wake up to see nandu completely laying on him he smile seeing her calm face he crease her cheeks. He kiss her forehead which broke Nandu's sleep she look at him and smile and snuggle in his chest making him chuckle.

Ma: Don't you wanna wake up Dr.Malhotra.

Nan: Dr.Malhotra Is on off duty today she needs her husband and son only today.

Ma: Oh Then what will Her patient will think about her.

Nan: She don't care as of now.

Ma: Oh That's very Bad As Someone said that Doctors can't put their life before patients becoz if they don't focus on their life no one could die bit if they ignore their patient then someone can die.

Nan: Ufff You are quoting my line for me only You know Na I won't be able to focus today as I jave so much in my mind.

Ma: That's why I am saying you to go When you will do your work saving life you feel the most confident and these thoughts will automatically subside and My Wife Never backout from her duties. And wake up fast You have to send aru school also. He didn't go yesterday also.

Nan: Oh Yeah He is bunking school for three days now. Come on.

And Manik lift her up and get in their room seeing their son sleeping in weird position taking whole bed.

Ma: Now he is Your son.

And Nandu glare at him.

Ma: What I sleep very calmly you only sleep like this.

Nandu glare more but she also knows its the truth.

Nan: Manii I don't sleep like this Anymore.

Ma: ANYMOREEE.

Nandu hit him on his chest and both of them laugh nandu goes towards aru and pick him up and lay him on her lao and he snuggle in her chest. MaNan Smile seeing their cute baby.

Nan: Aru Baby Wakey wakey.

But he didn't budge as he knows it's school Time and he obviously don't want to go.

Nan: Manii See Na Our Baby is not waking up So what should we do Should we go on trip alone without our baby.

And this tooks mr.sleepy Malhotra's attention he in his sleepy voice trying to act like he isn't hell excited for this.

Aru: Amma I am not so sleepy anymore.

Nan:Aww my Baby But you were sleeping na so peacefully its okay you sleep your baba and I will go on a trip and enjoy alot

And Aru was out of Nandu's lap standing on the bed jumping.

Aru: No Amma I am not at all sleepy Dekho Main uth gaya meko bhi le kar chalo na.

Nan: Pakka not sleepy.

Aru: 100 pelcent.

Nan: Okay So Lets get you school now As You are fully awake.

And Aru's Face was open in shock like what just happened to me and Manik couldn't control himself and laugh on his face and he pout seeing Manik laughing.

Aru(whining): Amma See Baba is laughing on me.

Nan(sternly): Manik Don't Make fun of my baby.

Ma(controlling his laugh): Now Jump Mr.Little Monkey.

And Aru make a grumpy face And Manik laughingly kiss his cheeks.

Ma: It's okay Hota hai Mere sath bhi bohat hua hai aur meri nahi tumhari maa ne hi kiya hai.