8.Colllege Reunion✨

Its been few weeks since they had gone for trip to Manglore They all are very happy And content Unaware of a storm Waiting to hit Them.

Right Now Manik is convincing His Biwi  to Attend her College reunion as Arya and Navya was also going but they cancel as they don't want to go without Nandu she tried to make them understand but they didn't agree so Now Her dear Husband Is Trying to make her ready to Go.

MaNan's Room

MaNan Is laying on the hammock in their balcony hugging each other while their prince is sleeping happily on their bed. Manik is creasing her hairs while she is playing with his other hands fingers while laying on his chest.

Ma: Biwi Apko Kyun nahi Jaana.

Nan: Mani You know na how was in College I was that stupid girl Running behind that handsome boy who don't think mich about her and feel embarrassed of her still she is not leaving him a girl who didn't have any self-respect. If i go there I won't Go there alone You and Aru would go with me I don't want Someone to say things to you both becoz how I was I don't want to be the reason of your both embarrassment.

Manik first look at he shocked and then lightly slap her head making her pout and look at him angirly and he chuckle and peck her pout making her smile

Ma: Biwi You Know Me and Aru can never Be embarrassed becoz of you and the person you were It was all becoz of your parents You had to do all that not taht you wanted to and was doing it with your own will and We are proud of you that you have come out of the phase and You are Your son's hero He don't say and I know that You know How much He admire you we both are his inspiration and he can never be embarrass about us If you want you can ask him he can answer you better. But han First you have to tell him what us embarrassment.

And Nandu chuckle looking at him.

Ma: so We are Going to Your College reunion and They also should see How sassy My Nandini Is actually They don't even know The real Nandini or Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra. And Yi were worried about that if someone say something to us So tell me even if someone said something would you just stand there and listen and blame yourself and cry like some sehmi si masoon si larki.

Nan: No Ways I would show that person his place if they even try to say a word to you both.

Ma: So Kya tension Meri Tigeres sab handle kar lay gi.

Nan: Okay Fine I know You won't let me skip that reunion we will go okay happy.

Ma(mischievous smile): Very Happy So Now As Your son Is sleeping In deeeppp sleepppp soooo.

Nan:Soooooo.

Ma: let me love my biwi

Nan: Man...

Before she completes Manik take her lips for a Soulful kiss and he pick her up while kissing her and take ger to Aru's Bedroom as their bed has no space for them and aru is sleeping there. He make nandu lay on Aru's bed as he breaks the kiss

Nan: Manii Its Aru's Room.

Ma: So What He is also in our room Just forget this Right now Only Remember this.

And Manik bite on her collarbone and place wet kisses there making her moan his name

Nan(moan): Maan.

Ma: Hmm

And he took her lips again and she respond fully and their hands roam on each other's body shamelessly. Soon they both were devoid of clothes and Manik took her onto A pleasureable Ride.

They made love to each other for 2 hours as manik lay down on her. After composing himself.

Ma: One more.