1. Cute Family 💕

I Change MaNan Son Name I hope its okay with you all.

A Luxurious Room With very low lights A couple Is sleeping together hugging each other and The Man completely hiding himself in his wife from the sunlight peeping through curtains which broke his wife's sleep.

She look at him hiding himself in her the satisfied smile dodging the sunlight and getting his sleep she crease his hairs and kiss his forehead she crease his cheeks Time to time kissing his whole face. It her daily routine she shower her love on him when he is asleep. Does she is afraid that he might not reciprocate Or she is afraid that he can't be hers So the answer is No She knows he will love it she knows that his hers only hers. But still she is afraid of her own fate or let say she is afraid to lose him too she is afraid that she might wake up.one day and he won't be there and this mere thought broke her in million pieces she can't She needs him every single morning and He knows that That's why even on hus tours He make sure to do a video call in the morning so the first sight she see in morning should be only him.

On the other side The Man who was enjoying his wife's love is already awkake he always wake up before her but still pretend to be asleep as he can never miss a single moment of His wife's showering love on him. Waiting for her to fight Through her thought he can hope and support her as She has to win over her fears alone she has to defeat those fears alone he can be a support he can't fight her battle he can just wait and hope which he is Doing. He also has his on set of fears He is afraid that one day someone might come and might take her away from him he is afraid that might be she still have some feelings for that someone he is afraid of left alone by his love of his life his wife. But he also knows that she loves him even she don't say or recognize it he knows he is her life he knows she is possessive for him he knows that she is his but still his fears stop him from claiming her as his.

They love each other But Can't really love each other Their fears are holding them back to be free. Lets see will they let those fears consume them and ruin their life or fight them and come back stronger then ever.

And they are none other than Our Very Own MaNan

Nan: Manu wake up it time to wakey wakey.

And he groans and hide more in her and hold her Tightly. She chuckle and crease his hairs.

Nan: oh So Someone Doesn't want to wake up I thought someone might be really excited as Today is sunday. And if he don't wake up Now I can't guarantee about His Champ

And he was wide awake and hurriedly look at his phone.

Ma: Thank God I am not late.

While he was thanking god Nandu burst out laughing seeing him like that. manik look at her and then glare at her.

Ma: You Little fox.I won't leave you.

Nan(controlling her laugh): Okay okay I am sorry I was just waking you up that's it.

And again laugh out loud.

Ma: Bohat hasi aarahi hai na Now you laugh ache se.

And he hover over her and sit on the bed on his knees with nandu between hus leg and Starts tickling her and she was trying to get out of the hold of his legs but he didn't let her.

Nan: hahaha Okay Sorryy Bashhhhhhh Maniiiihahahahaha.

Manik stop seeing her getting breathless soon she get back to normal and manik lay on her and she hug him.

Nan: What happened Mani.

He was being to clingy today and she knows that he is afraid of something.

Ma: Nothing.