7.After Long Time✨

Nandu wake up to see Both her boys was clinging to her like a second skin she couldn't even move a little she sigh as she Told them many time to let her have a little space so she can move but they don't listen they just cling to her And she can say whatever she wants but she loves it she feel loved and special when she wake up with these two clinging to her she can't help it but Smile and feel blessed for having them in her life and as Today Is Sunday They are going To Nyonika's classic Dance Teacher Who lives in Manglore and Everyone calls her as Amma she also run A Ngo For Orphan children and girls and boys who Become a victim of Sexual assault they have a soulful environment and Calm and loving Staff Who helps them So they are going to surprise nyonika as she wanted to go and once meet ger but can't do As she have so many responsibilities and The also can spend time with ngo kids. They are going through plan as Otherwise it will take their lot of time.

Nandu's phone rang it was nyo. She with a little difficulty pick her phone

Nan: Maa Kya hua sab theek hai

Nyo: Main ne tujhe uthane ke liye call kiya tha as hum kate ho jain gay.

Nan: matlab abhi toh sirf 5 hi baje hain.

Nyo: Haan mujhe pata hai but Amma jaldi uthti or jaldi matlab max 9 baje woh soo jati hain so unke sath din bitana hai to jaldi jaan ho ga.

Nan: One minute apko Kaise pata Hum kahan jaa rahe hain yeh toh apka surprise tha na Maa.

Nyo: I know Bacha or mjhe shri ne bataya main ne poucha he didn't have any choice and You guyz can't plan a trip Without knowing how she is and what she likes so I have to take charge don't worry shri or tere ilawa kisi ko nahi pata chale ga ke mujhe pata hai bas tu apne do bache sambhal le.

Nan: Do I have only one son Maa.

Nyo: So Your Husband is nothing less then your son they both are same small kids.

Nan: Ekdum Correct.

And they both laugh Nandu Cuts the call and She shake them but they only snuggle in her more so she shake but they both are not getting up.

Nan(yells): Oh Nooo We can't go to the trip.

And her boys gets up and sit on the bed.

ManRav: Whyyyyy.

As Aru is so excited for the trip and her dadi's surprise And Ofcourse Manik planned to surprise his mother with cabir he can't let this go he is super excited for her reaction.

Nan: what why You guyz want to surprise Maa but If you guyz sleep like this we will reach when she would be going to sleep

Ma: What are you saying Biwi.

Nan: Manii Once Maa Told me taht her teacher was strict and she sleeps early like 7 8 baje max to max 9 If you guyz sleep like this and then you guyz take more then a hour to get ready which even i don't so We won't be able to surprise Maa so get up and get ready so we can reach early call everyone I am going to have a shower till then and helping Maa in arrangements.

Aru: Amma i am sleepy.

Nan: What can I do You can sleep in Plane okay.

Aru: Okay Amma Woh.

He was hesitant as It was their first One day Trip as they don't really go on trip for only a day. It's either they stay for days by renting house of their own or come back in the evening only.

Nan: Bacha Don't Worry we will have Our own Room and Don't worry you can have your milky anytime you want okay we are going in our private jet okay.

Aru nods and smile nandu Kiss his and Manik's forehead and went to get ready
As Manik is very particular about their privacy So Aru is never comfortable In unfimilar places and specially someone else's house so he was worried about that Which nandu give him assurance that everything is safe.