Ride-or-die

The group currently sat in John B's car. They were heading somewhere, but no one except John B really knew where they were going. And for a time it was just silent in the twinkie. 

Clara thought about what happened. She was asking herself if it was a clever idea to hang out with the Pogues and go on the adventure to find Big John. She has been in contact with dangerous people and could have died three time in the last 24 hours. But that was half bad half good, because due to being this close to death she felt more alive then she had ever in her entire life. It gave her a rush she couldn't explain. Maybe she never had that much among of adrenaline in her life before or it just gave her a kick like some drug.

It was some kind of drug to her, because after feeling it for the first time she knew she needed more. Normally, her life was pretty simple and very boring. Never ever had something as exciting happened to her as right now. So, she gave in to her addiction. She wanted more also because there were people that cared for her. The Pogues have a inseparable bond. They are friends in good times and in bad times. They were true friends, who would die for each other. Sarah and her are good friends, but she wasn't so sure if their friendship was that deep. Clara always had the feeling if it went down to deep things she just kinda disappeared. The girls where great friends, but she wanted a ride-or-die-friendship and without judging Clara just knew Sarah wasn't able to give her that for whatever reasons. So, she didn't have that, but she wanted it and she wanted that kind of bond with them. And only them. But mainly she didn't part ways for not so selfish reasons the more important point was that she wanted to be there for John B, who has been there for her whenever she needed him. He has been her ride-or-die and now she wanted to be his. And maybe they could be that close again. She wanted that John B and Clara ride-or-die kinda thing again and maybe just maybe she could have that with the other Pogues too.

"I mean, it's obvious", John B said and broke the silence.

"A family heirloom. What better place to hide a message? He had to know it was gonna get back to me, right?" The boy continued.

"Yeah. It's possible", Clara and Kie said at the same time. Kiara glared a little at the blond girl, because she hated that they agreed at something.

"It could also be possible that you're concocting wild theories to help, you know, deal with your sad feels." 

"Pope?" John B asked warning him.

"Bro, you know how I process my sad feels. Dank nugs and the stickiest of ickies, that's how I do it", JJ explained.

"Oh yeah that's a great way", Clara commented sarcastically. 

"I'm not concocting, okay? My dad's trying to give me a message", John B insisted.

"If it helps you believe, John B", Kiara said in a sensitive way.

"You know JB if you really believe so ... I do too", Clara said supporting her friend.

"Gosh, just stop sucking up it's embarrassing and ridiculous", Kie said hostile.

"I don't no why you seem to have a problem with me, but I meant what I said and I don't have to suck anything up."

"Thanks Clara and you guys look, I-I don't need a therapy session, okay? Look, I'm not trippin' out", John B explained to the others.

"It's okay to trip, bro, but...", JJ began, but was interuped by John B.

"Look, my... my dad is missing, okay? Missing. You don't know what it's like to have the person closest to you vanish and then have no idea what happened. Just wake up every morning wondering."

"It's been almost a year", Kie said quietly.

"Hey, he could have been kidnapped. That's definitely a possibility", JJ said.