~my own body~

Hailey's POV

All I see was a bright room and my family, and Jake. They seemed like they were.. crying? Why the he- OH GOD A BODY! My body? Did I die I don't remember.

I think I did, I mean why else am I staring at my own body and seeing people crying? 

OKAY THIS IS WEIRD WHY IS ZANDER HUGGING JAKE WHAT THE FU-

Should I tell them I'm fine? I guess I should. I went to a desk where I saw paper and a pen, I tried to pick the pen up but my hand went right through it. 

ARE YOU SERIOUS AM I GHOST OR SOMETHING? What if I flicker the lights? Nope can't do that either UGHHHHHH. 

IT STINKS LIKE BODIES IN HERE, probably because there is a body here that being mine. BUT HOW THE HELL DID I EVEN DIE?!

I didn't even tell them that I wanted Peaches by Jack Black to play at my funeral. I then turned around to see some other person staring at me.

"AAAAAGHH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!" I screamed. "Hailey," the mysterious person started before I interrupted. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" I screamed again. 

"You shouldn't speak to your mother that way," she said before she faded away.

MY MOTHER IS DEAD. Oh wait so am I. I guess that explains it.

I decided to get as much attention as I could. 

What if I go inside if Jake?

A/N: that's what she said 

I saw him get shocked, "hey did anyone else feel that?" He asked with tears running down his face. "Feel what?" Zander replied with tears running down his face as well. "I-it went through m-my whole body, it w-was like a wave of cold," he stuttered.

OH SO IM NOT HOT TO YOU ANYMORE HUH, WELL HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT AGAIN?

"It happened again!" He suddenly exclaimed. I saw Zander reply to him but couldn't quite comprehend what he was saying. 

Suddenly time shifted and I was at a funeral. 

WHY DID THEY GIVE ME MCDONALDS SOCKS, ITS A FUCKING FUNERAL. 

"Loved by all," the priest said. WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOVED BY ALL, MOST PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN KNOW I EXISTED!

I tried to test if I could at least touch the curtains and I could. I shakes them as aggressively as I could. 

"Sorry I accidentally knocked your hat off mr priest man," I apologised knowing he couldn't hear me.

"H-hailey?" I saw Jake call. HA IT WORKED AND I SEEM TO BE SCARING THESE BOOMERS. Is that a blackboard, what's that doing at a funeral? I picked up a piece of chalk and wrote on the blackboard. "I'm watching you" I laughed so hard as I wrote it. THESE BOZOS ARE GONNA BE SCARED FOR LIFE. 

I then saw Jake get a different piece of chalk. "Can you hear us?" he wrote. "Yeee" I wrote back.

I then wrote "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLAY PEACHES BY JACK BLACK NOW?" Milly saw and instantly connected her phone to the Bluetooth and played peaches. 

BEST FUNERAL EVER.

The funeral soon ended and I followed Jake home. 

When he got home I went to his room and stole his pillow. He walked in and saw me holding it, or more like he saw a flying pillow. 

I saw a pen and paper and wrote on it. "How did I die?" I wrote. 

"Well..."

Author: Hey y'all thanks so much for reading this chapter, I really appreciate it! Sorry for the short chapter but I'll make up for it next chapter. Love you all!

-xo charli

(Wordcount: 554)