Staying Home

Y/n's POV!!

I sat on the floor as I sadly watched my owners go to work without me. Their manager had said I wasn't allowed at their work for a week. They protested but was threatened to make it into two weeks. I watch them leave through the window before turning into my human form. I was going to miss watching them practice everyday. I enjoyed being with them, they made me feel wanted, like I wasn't alone anymore.

I turn towards the TV and turn it on, deciding to watch their videos and steal some of Jungkook's banana milk. Sorry Jungkook, not. I just hope he doesn't get upset with me for drinking some of his milk. I sit on the couch and watch their videos, enjoying myself for the day. I end up getting sleepy and turn off the TV and make my way to Yoongi's room to snuggle into his warm blankets. Turning back into my animal form, I curl up and take a nap.

Jungkook's POV!!!

We were on our way back home after a long day of practicing. I missed having Y/n there, I had gotten so used to her being with us all the time. We get home and as soon as we step in we notice a few things of my banana milk on the coffee table in the living room.

"Seems like Y/n got into the fridge," Namjoon says with a chuckle as I pout, picking up the empty bottles.

"Where is our cub anyway?" Jin asks, while taking off his shoes.

We hear claws scrape against the hard flooring as we see Y/n run towards us. She immediately starts going in between all of our legs as a way to let us know how much she missed us. I looked down at Y/n, still holding the empty bottles of my banana milk. Y/n hides behind Namjoon's legs looking up at me with guilty eyes. We all ended up laughing only to have a confused looking Y/n looking up at us.

"It's alright Y/n, I'm not mad at you." I say as I pet her fur. Y/n looks at me surprised but ends up leaning into my touch as I scratch behind her ear.

Jimin picks Y/n up and sits on the couch with her, letting out a tired sigh. We were all tired after practicing all day. I sit beside Jimin and rest my head on the back of the couch. Suddenly, I feel my head being lifter and I turn my head to see Y/n making herself comfortable behind me. I smile and close my eyes again while drifting off to sleep.

Y/n's POV!!

I yawn as I stretch myself, getting up from Hoseok's bed. I look to see him gone, so wander around the house to see they had left, only finding a note on the door. "We'll be back late tonight, there should be leftovers in the fridge. ♡ Jin". I smiled down at the note before going into my room where I kept my toys and things I stole from the boys, mostly just sweatshirts, blankets, and pillows. I don't know why, but it helps me cope when they are not here. I lay on the pile of covers and pillows with a sigh. I was bored, I didn't know what to do. I started to hum one of BTS' songs that had recently gotten stuck in my head.

I get up from my pile and walk down stairs, deciding that it was finally time to eat. Looking in the fridge, I grab a soda and some fruit, along with some chips from the cupboard. I go to the living room and turn on the TV, then putting a blanket around me. I watch TV until my snacks and soda are gone. I throw my trash away, not wanting Jin to get upset with me. He had told me not to leave my trash out, because it's dirty. I turn off the TV before sneaking into Jungkook's room to look at some of his games he has. I had watched Jungkook play games before, it was quite interesting.

Leaving Jungkook's room, I go into Namjoon's to borrow a book to read. I'm halfway through it when I start yawning. Looking at the time, I jump out of his bed and rush down stairs, turning into my animal form and sit in front of the door, waiting for my owners.

I watch as the door opens revealing Taehyung. He sees me and shows me his signature box smile. I flick my tail back and forth before running to him, getting picked up by him as well. Next, I see Hoseok. He smiles and pats my head before burying his face in my fur and letting out a tired sigh. The others come in, all taking turns in holding me.

I look as Yoongi lumbers over to the couch, picking up the blanket from the couch, then looking at me. "Isn't this mine?"

I pin my ears back in guilt, I was caught red handed, more like red pawed. I've been around Jin too much.