Growth

3rd Person's POV!!

"Stop it!"

"No! You're not gonna win!"

Y/n was laying on Taehyung's bed, watching as Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were playing games. Jimin was laughing as Taehyung had ran Jungkook off the edge of the map, ending up with Jungkook yelling at Taehyung. Luckily, Y/n had gotten used to their yelling so it didn't bother her as much as when she first started watching them.

Y/n stretched and left the room, going to the kitchen, knowing Jin was in there by his scent. Jin turned around and smiled at her. "Look at my baby getting so big!"

Y/n chuffed a giggle and sat down, watching him as he made dinner. Y/n's week was over, but she still didn't go over sometimes, meaning the boys tried to get their work done early so they could come back as soon as they could. Y/n could hear and smell Namjoon walking into the kitchen, so she turned my head to look at him.

"Hey there Y/n," he says, bending down to pet her. "Y'know, she looks to be about four months old, it's crazy how fast she's grown."

She nudges his hand and he scratches behind her ear. Namjoon smiles as a purr escapes her throat. Hoseok walked in with a smile and sat at the bar table.

"Remember when she tried to roar to get our attention?" Hoseok says remembering her funny, but cute pathetic roar. I had made everyone go quiet before laughing so hard. The three boys laugh as Y/n sends a glare at Hoseok for bringing up a very embarrassing moment for her.

The boys were all curious about her human form, but didn't push for her to change. They wanted her to be comfortable with showing them. Yes, they sometimes got impatient, but they knew better than to act on it, not wanting to push Y/n away. They had made so much progress with in the month and a half they had her. Time flew by and it felt like only yesterday they had adopted her.

Yoongi came down the stairs and say the boys in the kitchen laughing. He walked in and the first thing that happens is Y/n jumping on him, causing him to stumble backwards, hiding her face from view in his arms. Yoongi chuckles knowing she is embarrassed, she always tends to hide her face from view with the nearest person, or with her paws.

Yoongi grunted as tried to hold her, "kitten, you're getting a little too big to be held."

Y/n's ears fell back as sad eyes looked up at him. Suddenly arms wrapped around her, lifting her up.

"Not for me yet!" Jungkook grinned, happy he was still able to hold the hybrid.

"Show off..." Jimin mumbled under his breath making Y/n chuff in a chuckle. Jimin chuckled as her rough tongue licked his face.

Taehyung tapped her nose making her scrunch it for a second resulting in the younger boys to laugh at her. Y/n grumbled before being put down as Jin instructed all the boys to wash up for dinner.

Y/n followed Jin back and forth as he put the food on the table. Jin was honestly happy that she continued to do this. He thought back when she was a small cub following him around the kitchen, it almost made him sad seeing her grow up so fast. Jin didn't realize he stopped walking until he felt a nudge on his knee. Looking down, he saw Y/n's tail had wrapped around his leg and she was looking up at him with worry having smelled his change in mood. Jin smiled at her, his mood becoming happy again. He was so happy with how much she grew and how much she grew in trusting them.

It was worth the wait.