{very} Late Christmas Special (not an actual chapter)

I was taking a nap on Yoongi's bed when I heard noises coming from downstairs. Curious as to what was going on, I stretched out my body before jumping down from the bed. Slowly going down the steps I stop when I see the boys putting up decorations for the holidays but it looks hectic while everyone is doing their own thing.
I chuff out a laugh before letting out a small roar of catch their attention.
"Oh look who decided to finally wake up?" Jin says from on top of a ladder. I let out a huff before giving him the stink eye.
I shift into my human form and cross my arms.
"This is a mess. I thought you guys were a team not whatever this is." I say gesturing to the mess of decorations.
The boys blush out of embarrassment as I start looking around at their chaos. It's quiet, too quiet. No music to set the mood, nor laughter.
"Have you ever celebrated Christmas?" Namjoon asks causing me to stop in my tracks.
"No... but I definitely have my ideas what I would do if I was to celebrate Christmas." I say, a little nervous.
"Then you should be in charge of getting ready for Christmas this year!" Jin exclaims as he gets down from the ladder.
My eyes widen with surprise and a little excitement at his words. "You would really let me?!"
"Of course! Since this is your first time celebrating Christmas and your first Christmas with us, you should be in charge!" Hoseok says with a bright smile.
Smiling at my owners I give a nod and tell them to take down all the decorations, laughing when they groan. Using Taehyung's phone, I turned on some Christmas music, setting the mood.
Next step is to put up the decorations. With the help of the boys, we put back up the decorations but the way I envision it. It takes us a few hours but after it's done it looks amazing. My smile is so wide, it's beginning to hurt my cheeks.
"Next! Cookies and a gingerbread house!!" I say with excitement and my younger owners cheer at my words making me chuckle.
With the help of Jin, we start making cookies and icing. While making the icing Jimin decides to put some on my nose making me blink in surprise causing the others to laugh. Putting some icing on my finger, I smear it on Jimin's cheek. Eventually everyone had icing somewhere on their face and laugher echoed throughout the kitchen.
Once we put the cookies in the oven, we start making the gingerbread house. This was my first time so the boys agreed that I should make it and they would help in anyway possible. Not even half way through making the gingerbread house, Jin had to go take the cookies out of the oven to cool. After an hour or so, we finally finished my first gingerbread house and I'm so surprised that it turned out so well!

It was Jungkook's idea to put lights in the gingerbread house, but it makes it look even better!Since the cookies cooled down, we were able to put icing on them

Since the cookies cooled down, we were able to put icing on them. I was so excited to see how they all turned out. Again, we all ended up with icing on our faces while we were decorating the cookies.
While washing my face I couldn't help but smile and feel an overwhelming feeling of happiness. Looking in the mirror I'm shocked to see tears slowly rolling down my cheeks.
Jungkook opened the door and froze when he saw my face. "Y/n! What's wrong?!"
I shake my head while smiling, "I'm just really happy! You guys have no idea how happy all this is making me. I'm so happy that you guys decided to adopt me as your pet!"
I see the others behind Jungkook with smiling faces. Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok all had teary eyes. They pulled me out of the bathroom and gave me a big group hug.

After I calmed down, Namjoon suggested that we went and got a Christmas tree. I quickly asked for a live tree making them immediately agree. We get into the van and go to a nearby tree farm. My excitement making me barely able to sit still making a few of my owners chuckle.
Once we arrive, I'm the first to get out. My fuzzy collar keeping my neck warm from the winter chill. I get a few weird looks but I ignore them as the boys follow me around as we look at the trees. Finally finding the perfect tree I quickly run to it and point at it.
"This one! I want this one!" I say as I look at my owners, seeing the soft looks they have on their faces.
"I'll get the ax." Hoseok says while the others stay near the tree with me. Once he comes back with the ax, I suggest us all to at least have one blow to the tree. They agreed and took turns to hit the tree. When it came my turn, I raise the ax above my head from the side before swinging the ax.
"Oh." I say as the vibration of the ax hitting the tree trunk goes through my arms. I give the ax to Jungkook who makes sure I am at a safe distance before swinging the ax, felling the tree. I clap and hug Jungkook before going to look at the tree.
"Show off." I hear Tae mutter making me chuckle.

Once we get the tree back to the house, with a lot of struggling, we finally set it up. We struggled with that as well. Finally, we could decorate the tree! I tried to help them string up the lights, but ended up detangling the lights because they were making them more tangled up. After the lights were strung up on the tree, we got the ornaments out. It took us about an hour to finish up the tree. Stepping back, I smiled at our hard work.

I stand there for a few minutes to appreciate the view

I stand there for a few minutes to appreciate the view. I am so happy to be here celebrating the holidays with my owners.
"Y/n! We're putting on some Christmas movies!" Jimin calls out making me smile and join them on the couch. Jin serves us hot chocolate in mugs with a bowl of mini marshmallows on the coffee table.
I cuddle next to Yoongi and Taehyung, Jimin beside Taehyung. Namjoon beside Yoongi. Jungkook and Hoseok sharing the smaller couch while Jin sits in the recliner.
Watching movie after movie with my owners, I eventually fall asleep on Yoongi's shoulder.

The next morning I find myself in my bed. Yawning and stretching, I go downstairs and see only Jin awake. I sit down and he smiles at me before kissing my cheek making me surprised and confused. Jungkook comes down, rubbing his eyes.
"Good morning Jungkook!" I say with a smile. Jungkook smiles before kissing my cheek as he walks into the kitchen making me confused again. Jin sets down a cup of coffee in front of me and I can smell peppermint coming from it making me smile.
Hoseok enters the kitchen and kisses my other cheek making me stop drinking and blink in confusion at what was going on. I shake my head and start sipping on my peppermint coffee.
Jimin and Namjoon are the next to come down the stairs and they come up behind me, Jimin kissing my left cheek while Namjoon kisses my right cheek. My face flushed with confusion, not knowing what was going on.
I was about to voice my confusion when I felt another pair of lips on my cheek, turning, I see Taehyung with his signature boxy smile.
Lifting my arms up I look at my owners with confusion. "Wh-what?! Eh- huh?!" I sputter out making them laugh.
Yoongi comes up behind me and hugs me, giving me a kiss on my cheek. I start looking at every one with a confused expression, no words forming in my mouth. My mouth just opens and closes while my owners chuckles at my expression. Yoongi's hand grabs my chin and lifts it to look above me to find a mistletoe hanging from the ceiling.
This was their plan all along. How was I so dumb not realizing it! My face flushes as I hide my face in my hands, my ears perked at my owners' laughter.