Concert

Y/n's POV!!

I am so excited! The boys are bringing me with them to their concert for the first time! I've been waiting a whole month when they told me. I was sitting in the back of the van since I got too big to sit with the boys. Namjoon says I'm as tall as a 6 month old lioness. I was proudly showing off the new collar the boys got my to wear when I leave the house. My tail sways in happiness as I look out the window. I watch as the world goes by without a care in the world.

We make it to where the concert is to take place and we get out of the van. I walk beside Jimin, I am almost up to his hips now! I suddenly hear screaming and look over to see a bunch of people, mostly girls, start pointing in our direction. Suddenly, camera flashes go off and I turn away from them, not liking how sudden it was. I should have been used to it by now, but that was a long time ago, I was a kid.

I start pushing my owners inside before their fans can get to them. I feel a tug on my tail and turn to see one of the fans holding my tail. I turn around and she lets go, fear and anger in her face. I turn back around and go inside. I let out a breath and follow the boys scents to the makeup room.

"Wah! There's our baby! We were worried when we didn't see you!" Jin cries, running to me, checking me for any wounds.

I tilt my head before nudging his shoulder to let him know I was alright. I go and sit on the couch in the middle of the room, watching as the boys got their hair and makeup done. I'll admit, the artists did a good job. I watched as the boys put their mics on and got ready to go on stage. I go and sit back stage as I watch them perform. They are really good! I watch them perform until something catches my eye. The fan from before, who grabbed my tail, was trying to climb over and get to the boys. I quietly growl, about to go stop her until security stops her and pushes her back making her fall. I chuff a laugh and flick my tail in amusement. She deserved it.

There was an intermission as the boys came back and I get up as Taehyung runs up to me, "what did you think? Did we do good?"

I chuff and nudge his shoulder, the smell of salt coming to me strong from how much the boys are sweating.

"Did you see that fan trying to get past the fence? I was afraid she might actually get past them!" Jungkook says as he dabs a towel around his face to catch the sweat. I let out a small growl in agreement making the boys turn to me.

"Aw, was our baby going to protect us?" Jimin asks and I give them a nod, catching all of them off guard.

They go back on stage, petting me as they go. Suddenly, a familiar song plays. "Run" starts playing and I watch as they dance to it. I can't help but chuff as I remember every time the boys would mess up when practicing. Especially when Hoseok accidentally tripped Jin. I want to clap for them as much as the fans are right now, but afraid security would kick me out for thinking I was a fan keeps me where I am.

The boys say goodbye to the fans and come back stage. I was in the makeup room waiting for them as they took off their makeup and changed. I had only closed my eyes, not planning to take a nap until I heard hushed voices around me.

"She looks so peaceful."

"She must have been tired, the poor baby."

"Well this is later than she usually stays out."

I lift my head and look at the boys around me. They give me a smile before telling me it's time to leave. As we head out the back, a few fans spot us and yell, catching the attention of others. They run towards the boys and security tries to block them. One of the fans grab onto Namjoon's arm, not letting go. I could practically smell the discomfort coming from Namjoon as he forces a smile on his face. I give a loud, warning growl to the fan, making her let go and stare at me with shock and fear. Even shocking the boys. I let out a low growl, making the fans back away, letting the boys go to the van. I get in and calm down a little when the doors shut.

"Thank you Y/n," Namjoon says, petting my fur.

I had made a silent promise to them that night: I would protect them no matter what the cost was.