Ch1 Kitten

Yoongi's POV

Sitting at my usual spot in the club, I look around trying to find the boy who has picked my attention recently, well not so recently since it happened 2 month ago.
He used to come here every weekend, some times alone and some times with friends. They would drink, flirt with some stranger, dance... damn he knew how to dance, those thighs, that ass, the way he moved. Every time he comes, all my attention goes to him.

One day I saw him, he was dancing against some guy when our eyes met, he smirked at me, he knew the effect he had on others and well can you blame them? Those plump soft looking lips, those cheeks that makes you want to squeeze them, his neck and collarbone being exposed like that would look good with some of my hickeys, and damn those pants are tight, how could he fit that ass and thighs in them. Makes me want to tear those apart and-

"Hi" He came to me, leaving the guy he was dancing with with a pissed look on his face, I met the random guy's eyes with a glare, recognizing me he bowed and left, I scoffed satisfied by this response, then my attention went back to the sexy guy in front of me.
From up close my little dancer was even more pretty, he smiled at me and sat on my laps "like what you see?"
"Well not gonna like, you are to my liking kitten" that made him giggle. I slid my hand from his knee to his thigh and leaving it on his ass "Aren't these too tight?" My eyes on his thighs traveled all the way up his lips and ended up meeting his.

He giggled and put his hand around my neck "Sould I take them off then?" He shifted and was now sitting on my laps with his legs on each side of me "or maybe you could take them off for me, hm?" That's when he started moving his hips on my crotch.
I put my hand on his waist and slid them on his ass, which I squeezed a little to make him stop, he whined and pouted at me, damn that was cute
"Whyyyyy, I saw the way you looked at me, you-"

I pulled him closer and whispered in his ear
"Don't worry kitten, I'll give you what you want, but not in the middle of this club, I want to hear you clearly moan my name" I bit and licked his ear.
He looked at me with big eyes and cheeks all red, he got up from my lap averting his eyes he took my hand in his "I need to know your name first" how can someone look so cute and hot at the same time?!

I got up his hand in mine and leaded him to one of the vip room
"oooh my mystery stranger is rich huh?~" He looked surprised, maybe he doesn't know who I am.
I actually own the building but "yea you can say that", once in the room I closed the door behind us.
He came closer and I put my hand on his waist to pull him even closer "sooo" I saw him look at my lips, he bit his and met my eyes "how should I call you hm?" He whispered in my ears "Master?~ Daddy?~"
He leaned forward and stopped right before I lips touched "hm?"
"Kitten you playing a dangerous game"
"I like danger" and then our lips finally met, I took the lead and deepened the kiss. I licked his lips, he understood and opened his mouth a little. Our tongues met and it was cute how he tried to fight for dominance but soon he let me explore the inside of his mouth as I wished.
We parted a little, a moment so we could take our breathes "damn that's some kiss" he leaned his forehead on mine.
I smirked "just wait, I'll show you what I can do with my tongue"
He looked at me, eyes filled with desire " oh waw can't wait~" he bit his lower lip
"but before we start the real fun, tell me your naaaame" he pouted and I couldn't resist.
"Impatient we are huh Kitten?" I kissed his lips again, then his cheek, and went for his neck. He leaned his head backwards so I could have better access, there I left some hickeys, I sure was waiting to do this, and not only did I have the satisfaction that I kind of marked him but I could also hear a faint moan escape from his lips, can't wait to hear more.
"ah- pleaaaase tell me~" he started to unbutton my shirt. Doesn't look like he knows about my gang, or the fact that I'm the boss, still wont take the risk, I will just tell him my real. It's not affiliated to the gang since here I go by Suga.
I kept kissing my way down his to his collarbone "Call me Yoongi" -

"Yoongi hyung!! We back"
I look up at the voice, it was my 2 right handed men, Jungkook and J-Hope
"Any news Jk?" I asked him to look for my kitten, since that night I have been longing holding him in my arms again.
"Na Hyung, still nothing sorry"
"Oh come on why does it take so long to find one person!?" I started to get irritated because its been 2 month and I want my kitten!
"Sorry Hyung, but the description you gave doesn't help" he shrugged
"What how come?!"
"Yea sure, because there is only one guy with plump lips, eye smile, thick thighs and juicy ass" J-Hope added with a shrug
"..... Anyway" I was even more annoyed how come they couldn't find him yet. Why did my kitten run away?

Scanning the crowd a boxy smile caught my attention, I recognized this one, he would often come with my mystery kitten "Jk look with that guy over there, he used to come with him, get his info from him"
Jungkook looked at the guy, well he was actually checking him out.
I cleared my throat which made jungkook look at me "... going!"
Jhope watched jungkook talk to the guy "10'000'000₩ he'll bang that boxy smile guy"
"Oh come on that's easy money, not playing"
"Oooooh our boss is no fun today"
I ignored him and went to the bar to get a drink.

--------
Oke first chapter~
It is short, will do better for the chapters to come.
Hope you like it, Suga's new album gave me sooooo many ideas for ff ><

Sorry for the smut interruption, might write the rest when comfortable enough with smut writing XD

Alsooo english isnt my first language so sorry for any mistakes, will edit later~