Ch.2 🌸🌸

"I swear i don't have it!!"

I was seated on a chair, while 2 of my men were beating some random man who was supposed to give back the money he borrowed from me a long time ago, and Im not really a patient man.
I sighed, walked my way to them. I signaled my man to stop for now, which they did in an instant. I put an arm on the chair in which he was bound and leaned towards him "are you fucking kidding me, where is my money you-"
"I don't know! AgustD believe me! I'm telling you I don-" I punched him for cutting me off then grabbed him by the collar
"Don't cut me off you piece of shit, tsk useless thing"
I sighed once again, rubbing my temples irritated. I lifted my hand flat to my man, they understood and one handed me a gun. Seeing the weapon in my hand the man tied to the chair in front of me started pleading for his life, "AgustD please! Juste give me some time" and since nothing he had to say has anything to do with where my money was, I shot him dead.

"Clean this mess"

I took my black gloves off and handed them, with the gun, to one of my men, the other was cleaning and disposing of the dead body.
"Find any relatives, a wife, a son or anything and move his debt, I want my money back, and add extra interest for making me lose my time"
They nodded, I sigh exasperated because this scumbag made me lose more than 25'000'000'000₩. What a way to start the day.

Back in my mansion, I headed to my office so that I could take care of some paper work.
On my way I ran into Jungkook, he actually ran into me, he seemed in a hurry
"You stupid bunny don't you have eyes"
"HYUNG I FOUND HIM!"
I blinked twice not realizing at first "what?!"
"Your 'kitten', found hi-"
"Where."
I took my keys and headed out the mansion.
Jungkook who was following me stopped me "Hyung wait, I have other info concerning him, you are not going to like what I found"
I turned around in a sec "what do you mean?!"

We were in front of a daycare center, and there I saw my kitten going in and coming out holding a child's hand. She must be around 2 years old. My kitten was smiling at the child talking to him.
"Who's that?"
"We don't know hyung there is zero info on that child, we only know her name, it's Hwayoung, and the fact that she lives with your 'kitten' but other than that nothing"

I was not really pleased with the lack of informations on the kid "is he married or anything?" Damn kitten so you have a child huh?
"Not that we know of, he lives alone with the child"

Jungkook gave me all the information he could gather, what time and which day he would drop and come get the kid. Where he was actually working, his shifts. Their adress and other details concerning my kitten.
"Took you long enough to gather all that"
"Hey! I did the best I could with the 'useful' description you gave"

Since I wanted to see him as soon as possible I decided to meet him tomorrow in front of the daycare when he will be back for the kid.

-

Here I am, in front of the daycare building, waiting for my kitten, it's 6pm so he should be here any minute now.

Half an hour passed and nothing, I started getting tired so I sat on a bench in front of the building.

"Come Hwayoung-ah we will wait for your dad outside" one of the workers headed out with a child, they sat next to the sandbox. It was the little girl that was with my kitten yesterday, meaning I did not miss him, he'll come.

I processed what that woman said 'your dad', so he really is her dad? But how? He is 100% a bottom, how did he get a girl pregnant?

The worker's phone rang and she went inside, before that she told the girl something, she nodded and kept playing with her toys.
I was impressed by the workers incompetent. How can she leave a kid alone like this?

The little girl looked at me, I met her gaze, she averted her eyes and looked around. Did I scare her? What is she doing?
She was picking up her toys as well as she could, her tiny arms would not let her grab them all. Seeing her struggle like that, I could not help but find it kind of cute. Once she gave up the idea of taking all her toys, she took her time chosing the ones she wanted to grab then satisfied with her choices she fast walked in my direction.
Not really understanding what she was doing I just watched her do.

"Hi!" She waved at me which made her drop some toys
"Wanna play wif me?" She flashed me a smile, cute. Could not help notice she has the same smile as my kitten, they really must be related.
I looked at her "sure", she handed me one of her toys "dis ma favourtie! Here, take and play"
If she was not a child, no if she was not HIS child, I would have done something, no one gives Min Yoongi orders, but well I want my kitten to be mine, and I guess she comes with the package, so I'll let it pass.
I took the toy and started to play with her. Not really sure of what I was doing I tried talking to her "why aren't you home by now?"
She didn't even look at me, she was too immersed in what she was doing
"waiting for Chimchim, sometimes Chimchim is late, it's oke Hwa can wait for Chimchim"

Chimchim? "Is that your mom's nickname?"
She stopped and dropped her toys "...Hwa has no mama"

NICE! It means he isn't married, so it's his nickname? Chimchim?...
Then I noticed the sad look on the child's face, shit what do I do now??
I panicked and spurted out "You know I don't have a mom either"
She looked at me intrigued "oh we the same?" This little detail seemed to lighten up her mood a little. Children are so simple.

"So what's your name?" I already know but I tried changing the subject, it was a success, she took one of her flower shaped toys and put it next to her face, she flashed a smile "Hwayoung, chimchim said he chose Hwa's name, means 'beautiful flower', it's pwetty wight??" She waved her toy to illustrate.

She was cute, way too cute, like my kitten, could not help but smile.

"Mister you cute when you smile hehe"

I was surprised, was I smiling?
I cleared my throat and kept playing with her and her toys, by the way still no idea what I'm doing.
Can't imagine what would happen if the gang members saw me like this, Jin and Hoseok would make fun of me for sure.

"Ah!" She said suddenly realizing something "and you?"
"Me?" I asked confused
"Yes, what is misters name?"
"Oh right! My name is Yo-"

"Yoongi?"

--------------------------------------

Oooh I wonder who's that🤭

(Imagine Yoongi dressed like in the first pic)
Anywaaaay here Yoongi meeting Hwayoung~
I wanted it to be cute ><

You will see that Yoongi (off work) is different from when he is "at work" -> Suga/ AgustD

~Not edited~