Ch. 3 He's back

Yoongi pov

"Yoongi?" I turned to face the voice I have been missing for 2 months. I get up to be face to face with him, I have to suppress the urge to hold him tight in my arms.
"Hey kitten, tried running away from me?"

He stared blankly at me, not processing that I'm in front of him.
"Chimchim, you know Yoonie?" Hwayoung pulled on his hand. He shook his head to get his attention to the little girl.
"hey Hwa! Well yes and no, are you ready to go? Sorry Im late, Chimchim had to work late" he picked her up and kissed her cheek, she smiled at him and nodded, cute.

"Can I get one too?" Both looked at me, Hwayoung hugged 'chimchim' "Na kisses only for Hwa" that was cute, but nono I'm not oke with that, little girl I accept you in the picture only because you are his child.
"Oooh come on let's share"
"Share?" She looked at my kitten and put her hand on her chin "hmmmm, oke, share oke!"
"Nice thanks Hwayoung-ah~" I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.
Loved the suprised look he had because of this little peck on the cheek

The worker that was with Hwa when they got out came to greet my kitten, well she was actually yelling at him, which I did not like, who is she to talk to my kitten like that.
"Mister Park! There you are! You are late again, we can not accept that anymore"
"Ah... I'm really sorry I couldn't leave wor-"
"Yea well that's not our problem, sorry but you can't bring Hwayoung here anymore, you have to think of us too"
Irritated by her attitude I had to step in "hey let the man finish talking before interrupting and being a bitch"
"Excuse me?!" She looked at me clearly not happy, as if I cared.
He looked at her "really sorry about that, I understand and will find another daycare for Hwayoung but can you wait a little until I find one?"
"No, I don't see why we should do that, you should have thought about all that before having a kid, this is no charity"
"Are you kidding me?!" I couldn't listen to her nonsense anymore.

"Yoongi stop, leave it" My kitten tugged on my sleeves. Hwayoung was still in his arm and scared she was hidding her face against his chest.

I looked at him "as if, she is talking to you like she is above everything when she doesn't even know how to do her job"

"What? Excuse me?! But what do you know if I do my job well or not?!"

"Oh come on, who are you kidding, I got no experience with children or what so ever, but who the fuck leaves a 2 year old alone outside?! And you really had to talk about all this in front of her? Look at her she is all scared because of you, how can you take care of a group of kids?" I looked her up and down with a disgusted look.
"Wh-what?! I didn't- Hwayoung is a calm child, I went to answer the phone I knew she would stay put, and I was watching her from inside the building. So if anything happen-"
I clapped ironically " Niiiice, Bravo, then did you see her play with me a complete stranger? And you did nothing? I was with her for a good half an hour, I could have kidnapped her you wouldn't have noticed"

"I- who the fuck are you?!" She really started to get on my nerves, how dares she treat my kitten like that.

"Who? Min Suga, this is who" she heard my name and froze, she knows my name, of course, for starter I own this building and there aren't lot of people who doesn't know my name, working name, and surprisingly enough my kitten didn't, maybe this is for the best.
He was by the way looking at us, confused at why she reacted like this to my name.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, mister Min, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be disrespectfull I-"
I rubbed my temples and sighed "Shut up. you talk to much." She did and straightened herself "What's your name?"
She hid her name tag instantly, I scoff "put your hand down" and she did
"Sohn Nari? Apologize."
"I'm so sorry mister Min! I really am-"
I sighed again "not to me dumbass"