Ch.13 🌧

Today was the day! It was friday! Jimin woke up determined. He waited impatiently for 5 days. Today, he will have sex again with Yoongi, and nothing will come between them!
That maybe sounded desperate, but well, he was.

Jimin's day went by too slowly to his taste. He was planning how his day would go. Once his work was done, he had to pick up Hwa at her daycare, bring her at Tae's, get back home to get himself he would finally wait for Yoongi to arrive. That sounds great. He wasn't sure if Yoongi had plans tonight, but Jimin knew he waited for their second night as much as he did, so there was a low chance of him being unavailable.

He checked the time, and only 2 minutes passed since the last time he checked. He let out a long sigh.

Of course, it didn't go unnoticed by his boss.
"Are you waiting for something? You have been checking your watch every 5 minutes. "

Not that he did mind telling Jin the truth, but he knew the older wouldn't be that interested in his sex life. "Ah no, I just can't wait to finish work and enjoy my 'friday night'~"
"Got any plans?"
"I do, but I know you won't want to hear about it, Hyung,"
"Does it involve Yoongi?"
"Yes."
"Oke yea, then I don't want to know for sure,"
"You sure? So sad I wanted advice from you" Jimin couldn't help but tease his hyung
"A-advice? It's not something weird, right?"
"Naaa, nothing weird, since you know Yoongi better than me right now, will he prefer black or red?"
"Black or red? He usually goes with dark colors so either can work out, as long as the red isn't too flashy. "
Jimin nodded, taking note. It started as him teasing Jin, but if he could learn a thing or two about Yoongi, then why not
"But black or red, what?"
Jimin smirked at the question, "I was hesitating between my black see-through panties or red laced ones."
Jin's eyes were as round as balls, he couldnt help but picture it. "....Why did I ask!! You said nothing weird!"
"Yoongi's preferences in color clothes isn't 'weird.' " Jimin shrugged, satisfied with Jin's reaction. "I could have asked about his favorite positions, but I dont think you can h-"
"Stoooop!!" afraid he might say more Jin ran in the kitchen, all red, holding his hands against his ears.
"Hyung, don't run~" Jimin giggled as he watched him run all flustered, and he didn't expect him to be so prude.
"Acting all innocent, I bet he isn't at all~"

Later, Jimin got a text from Yoongi, and he clicked on the notification instantly.

Yoongi♡
[Hey Kitten, got any plans for tonight?]
[What about I pick you up from work]

What nono it was not how it was supposed to go

My Kitten
[Hi~ ^^ ]
[Sorry, right after work, I can't... have to meet Tae]

He didn't lie per se, right after work he had to meet Tae so he could drop Hwa for her sleepover. But then after that, he was free~
Should he tell him now? About his plans for them? No, he liked the idea to 'surprise' him.

Yoongi♡
[Ah too bad, then need for me to take care of Hwayoung while you meet Tae?]

Oke, this was cute, Jimin didn't expect him to propose on his own to take care of Hwayoung, but here again, this isn't how it's supposed to go!

My Kitten
[Thanks for proposing! Hwa would have loved that! But she was looking forward to seeing Tae and telling him about her first day, so dont worry about that and enjoy your Friday night ♡♡]
[So, got any plans? ^^]

Jimin still had to check that whatever Yoongi planned to do tonight, it wouldn't be an obstacle to Jimin's

Yoongi♡
[Seems fair]
[I did, with you, but I guess I'll just keep that in my head for now]
[Guess I'll just join Hoseok and Jk at the club]