Ch.9 Petal🌷

After dropping Hwayoung at Seokjin's Taehyung left back for the park, the little girl's bad mood resulted in him not taking enough picture for his commission. He wasn't mad at her at all, she's a kid after all. He still had time to take the remaining photos, so there, he was looking for a great spot.
He walked around the park and some hydrangea caught his eyes, they were a mix of blue-pink-purple colors.
He slowly crouched in front of them, with a smile on his face, these flowers has a calming effect on him.
"You're really pretty" he admired the different shades, size and shape each had. This was one of the reasons he loved his job, taking pictures meant catching all these ephemeral differences in an undying image.
On one of the purple one's he noticed a bee feeding on the hydrangea's pollen, thinking it looked pretty, Tae waited for the right timing to take the picture but that never happened.

"Hey curly, what are you doing?"
as someone called for him both him and the bee got scared. Too focused on the bee, the voice startled him, making him jump and lose his balance backwards.
Now laying down on the floor, he looked up from where he was to met the eyes of the one who scared him, but he never expected it to be Jungkook.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you" the younger flashed him a sorry smile
He sat up and got up to face Jungkook "it's oke it's oke"
Jungkook took out a hydrangea petal from Taehyung's hair "what were you doing?"

With this simple gesture Tae lost his cool, he paused for a moment staring at the tattooed man in front of him.

The younger smirked noticing Tae's gaze on him.
" I- was taking pictures, what about you, what are you doing here?"

"I was out walking when i noticed your curls from afar so thought I'd say Hi" he looked at the flower the older was taking pictures of, he crouched in front of them "taking pictures of flower hm? It does suits you."
"Thanks I guess"

Jungkook gently caressed the flower's petals "they look all fluffy, like your hair, it's cute"

The comparison made Tae's heart flutter a little, thanks to it he couldn't help think about Jungkook's hand going through his hair. And that wasn't an unpleasant thought for sure.

His eyes landed on the younger's arm, as he was wearing a slim black t-shirt his tattoos were easily noticeable, and to Taehyung's liking. He really loved tattoos, another way to immortalize art. He plans on getting one himself but, he wanted something special, something with a meaning to him.

The sight in front of him made him want to take a picture, and he did, he aimed at Jungkook with his camera and took the picture. He checked the picture and was satisfied with how it came out, it really captured Jungkook and the flowers how Tae saw them.

But it didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook who heard the 'click' of the camera. He turned to face Taehyung with a smirk. He liked the idea of Taehyung taking pictures of him.

"Take another one like this" he brought his hand closer to the purple hydrangea "these flowers sure are stunning" he paused a little and met Taehyung's eyes "I like flowers". Tae took the picture "they are stunning indeed"
They both knew that the compliment was directed at each other.

"One more like this" Jungkook leaned his face closer to the flower and lightly brushed his nose against it  "they smell great"
Tae took the picture, he will for sure keep this one for himself too.

"Last one" he leaned forward and gently placed his lips on the flower
"Poor flower, Did you ask for consent" Taehyung joked after taking the picture
"Aaah right sorry sorry" Jungkook met Taehyung's eyes and slowly asked "can I kiss you petal?"

Tae not expecting this reaction bit his lower lip, he understood Jungkook's little game with the flower, but he was still mad at him for yesterday. "The flower's not this way, turn your head"