ch.14 Dont run away

Yoongi arrived at Jimin's flat breathless from running. Once his breathing steadied, he arranged his clothes and hair before ringing the bell. The door shot open, surprising Yoongi. But the view he had once the door was open was even more surprising. Jimin was wearing only a white oversized t-shirt going down to his thighs, right under you could notice some black laced thigh bands disappearing underneath the t-shirt as Jimin moved.
Jimin was waiting for him, so he didn't wait a second before pulling him inside, closing the door, and not leaving Yoongi enough time to react he kissed him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, the older's hand tracing Jimin's body. Between kisses, Jimin said with a whining voice, "Why did you take so long?" while pressing his body against Yoongi's. The older slid his hand on his lower back. "Did my Kitten wait too long?~" he slowly traced Jimin's jawline with kisses and ended on his neck leaving.
Jimin left a satisfied sigh and nodded with a pout.
"I'll make up for it." He stroked Jimin's thigh and pulled it up against his side, moving their body closer while still leaving kisses on Jimin's neck and collarbones.
"You- better"

'You better' these words stuck to Yoongi. He thought back to his talk with Jungkook earlier. The younger may have been right... he owed Jimin the truth

"Wait, wait, Kitten 2 sec."
"Ah, what noooooow?" Jimin was clearly annoyed. Why was he stopping now!
Yoongi chuckled. He liked that needy look on his kitten and couldn't wait to resume pleasing him, but he had to tell him.
Sure, there was a chance he'd end things between them right away, but he couldn't risk it by lying to him.
"Wont take long, dont worry."
Jimin nodded. "Fiiiiine, hurry."

Now that the time had come, Yoongi wasn't sure how to start this conversation. He was taking too long to Jimin's liking. "Come on now, what is it?"

"Oke oke, recently you have been asking lots of questions about my job."
"That's what you want to talk about while I'm half naked in front of you?"
"Kitten, I have to tell you."
With that, Jimin understood it was something serious. "Oke, go on,"
"I'm Suga,"
"Yea? You told me it was a name you use at work. "
"What? You don't know me?"
"Is it like a well-known name in some brands or anything? Do you sell something popular? Wait, you sell sugar, maybe??"
"What? No nonono, " he let out a sigh. "I guess my name isn't well-known in Busan yet. "
"How do you know I'm from Busan? Never told you that"
"When I was looking for you, I asked Jungkook to make a background check."
"Background?"
"Yeah, but since you weren't from Seoul, he had a hard time gathering infos."
"And you say that so easily, what the fuck?"
"..." not knowing how to answer to that he went straight to the point "I'm at the head of the Min Gang"
"Hahah funny funny, what kind of joke is that"
" it's not a joke Jimin"
They looked at each other, Jimin was waiting for Yoongi to tell him it was actually a joke, but nothing.
"Really?"
Yoongi simply nodded maintaning eye contact to show him he was serious.
"Wait, what?....Are you kidding me?! For real?! You are a gang leader?! How could you hide that from me?! Thought you were just a 'bad guy' guy!! "
From all that and the fact that he was wearing very little clothing, he started getting cold he rubbed his hand on his arms.
Yoongi noticing that took off his vest and put it around his shoulder. "Oke kitten, calm down."
Jimin didn't refuse the vest he held it against him. "Calm down?!? How do you want me to fucking calm down Min Yoongi! Oh my god"
"Is it really that bad?"
"....are you for really?! I gave up my lifestyle because I thought it would have a bad influence on Hwayoung, and there I am going out with a gang leader! Oh my god! What if something happens to her, I mean what I gave up was clubbing and hook ups but this is waaaay different, too dangerous!"
"Hey. If that's the issue, know that I would never let anything happen to Hwa nor you, whoever lays a finger on you two is dead"
"Do you hear yourself talk?! Oh my god I hate myself right now, I would have find it hot if Hwa's safety was not on the line" Jimin was pacing nervously.
"Hot hm?~" Yoongi repeated with a smirk
"Yoongi!"
"Oke sorry, I know I should have told you beforehand, but at first I thought you knew, I mean everyone in this city knows who I am, but then I realized you did not. I wanted to tell you, I did. However the timing was not good at first, do you see me telling you I'm a gang leader while you're riding me on our first night?"
"That would have been the best moment to tell me! Aish Come on you had time afterwards"
"Yeaaaa not really"
Jimin sighed and scratched his head, out of frustration "and what about when I clearly asked you? I asked so many questions about your job when we first started dating"
"Oke yes that's where I am an asshole, I actually did not lie, was just vague, but wait I didn't say anything because I thought you would run away again and this time you would have a great reason"
"I would have, indeed, I have to g-" He headed towards the door, even though it was his home he had to leave but Yoongi stopped him.
"No wait, please!
I know I screwed up, I'm sorry, But in the end I knew not telling you will ended up in me losing you for good, so that's why I told you today, I dont want to lose you Jimin" he took Jimin's hand in his and pulled him closer
"Yoongi-"
"I should have told you earlier I know now, I'm sorry, I was scared to lose my Kitten" Yoongi leaned forward, he moved really slowly so that Jimin could push him away if he wanted to. He pressed his forhead against Jimin's "I love you Jimin, don't run away again please if you do I'll have no right to run after you. Knowing I'm the reason you ran away will kill me"
Jimin was still processing the first words he said, hearing them his heart skipped a beat, his mind went blank he didn't move, their lips met for a brief light kiss. Jimin had closed his eyes for the kiss and opened them slowly to meet Yoongi's. He was looking at him so tenderly and lovingly, Jimin sensed the older meant his words, he wanted to believe him.