Ch. 7🧸

Jimin was at the Cafe with Hwayoung, he changed into his work clothes, Hwa was playing with Jin while waiting for Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Hey hey, someone asked for two babysitter??"
Hwayoung looked at them and her face lit up "Hobi and kookie!!"
Jimin went up to them "Hi guys, thank you so much for doing this!"
Hoseok answered "it's a pleasure! Hwayoung is so cute can't wait to spend the day with her!"
Jungkook "actually thank you, Yoongi hyung cleared our schedule for the day, it's like free paid day"
"Still have to watch her you know, not really free time'
"I know, but how hard is it to look after a kid anyway"

"Well with Hwayoung it wont be hard, she is really obedient and calm, she has some toys in her bag in case she gets bored" Jimin put the bag on Hwayoung's back
"Toys in the bag oke!" Jungkook nodded
"Oh and she is not a picky eater at all, just anything will do, as long as it is a real meal, not like yesterday"
"Hey ice cream is good oke" Hoseok felt offended
"Yes ice-cream is good" Hwayoung copied Hoseok
"No it's not a real meal, she ate well this morning so you can wait until twelve or one pm for her next meal"
"Oke oke fine, food, bag, we got it, anything else?"
"Yes! Yoongi gave me your numbers, put the sound on, answer when I call you"
"Damn Yoongi hyung found a tough one"

Two clients came in the Cafe and sat down, it was time for Jimin to get to work "oke so you got everything" he then crouched down in front of Hwayoung "you ready? Be a good girl with Hobi and Kookie oke?"
She nodded and hugged him
"have a nice day Hwayoung-ah!" Jimin placed a quick peck on her cheek

She waved at him "bye bye chimchim!" and took Jungkook's hand, she looked back "bye bye Jinnie"
"Bye bye Hwayoung-ah! See you later sweetheart" Jin waved at the little girl

And so their play day started, they started by stopping at a park to Hwayoung's demand, she chose this one because of a dog she saw from far away.

Suga was in his office, he just got back from a meeting "ah I hate these"
His phone rung, it was a call from Jungkook, to which he answered instantly knowing it was related to Hwayoung.
"Yeah?"
[she spiled her juice on her clothes, what do we do Hyung?!]
"You seriously called me for that? What do you mean what do you do, get her new clothes, simple"
[Oh right, hey Hwa wanna go shopping?]
Yoongi couldn't hear the answer but judging by Hoseok reaction she said yes
[But what do we buy? Like I never bought clothes for a kid since I was a one]
"Are you kidding me, just go in any store, kid section, and take whatever she wants or looks comfortable" he hung up and went back to his paperwork until he was disturbed by his phone ringing again, but this time it was a text followed by three photos.

"Yeah?"[she spiled her juice on her clothes, what do we do Hyung?!]"You seriously called me for that? What do you mean what do you do, get her new clothes, simple"[Oh right, hey Hwa wanna go shopping?]Yoongi couldn't hear the answer but judging by...