Bonefire

Adelina had met with her friends soon after she had left the fishers house, gratefull she dident have to see Steven

One of her best friends, Ciro, had somehow gotten her to agree to go to a bonfire at the beach. He was crazy for any chance of fun he could get, he had tan skin and deep brown eyes, He was Latino. "Come on, you know its gonna be fun!"

"I never said It wasent going to be, and I also never said I wasent going to go." Adelina laughed, shaking her head.

"Oh, well great!" He smiled. "But we're gonna need somewhere to sleep tonight, becuase if my parents find me drunk, I wont be alive for the rest of the summer."

"Chill, Ciro. I'll sneak you in through my window."

Adelina and Ciro were meeting they're friends at the bonfire, when they both arrived they could see them sitting on the sand in a small group, they already had drink in they're hands.

"Couldent have waited for us?" Ciro asked, plopping down onto the sand, he took one of the other boys cup, and chugged the drink.

"Rude." The boy scoffed, he had his arm wrapped around another girl. His name was Oliver and the girls was Lola.

"Dont worry I'll get us more." Ciro laughed, nudging his friend who broke out into a small smile. "Want some ade?"

"Sure." She nodded, then turned to her own friends, Charlie and Mila.

"I think its cool, I guess. I mean its something to do over the summer." Mila said, shrugging.

"What is?" Adelina asked.

"Being a debutante." Charlie filled her in, "me and Mila are doing it, wanna join?"

"Why not, my mom's already been hounding me about it all year." She said. "When does it start?"

"A couple of days I think." Mila replied.

"The only thing I dont like about it, is that we have to get an escort, like why cant a girl be a bad bitch without a man?" Charlie asked.

"You can." Adelina answered, "we could go as eachother's escort."

"You cant take other debs." Mila frowned, Ciro had finnally arrived with their drinks handing it to the girl.

"Thats stupid, what if your like a really lonely person and have no one else to take?" Adelina asked.

"You describing yourself there Ade?" Ciro asked as he sat down beside her.

"Very funny." Adelina hit him on the head.

"Just joking, your a very respectable person."

"I know."

The two girls laughed, "lets go talk to people," charlie suggested.