Debutante practice

It was debutante pracitce, adelina and Ciro had been dancing around, giggling to whatever eachother had whispered in their ears

Adelina tried to hold back a laugh as she stepped back, quickly catching Stevens glance.

His jaw clenched, eyeing the way Ciro had his hands on her waist, he was impossible close to her and all Steven wanted was for him to get away, so he could take his place, but that would never happen.

Jermiah, came in taking Nicole place as belly's partner. Steven shrugged off his jacket tossing it to Jeremiah.

"Hey alexa, play so preety." Jeremiah said, Adelina and ciro glanced at eachother, smirks growing on their faces as they watched Jermiah break our into a dance.

After that everyone started dancing, Adelina and Ciro were laughing u controllably.

Adelina took a step back, knocking into someone.

"Im so sorry— Oh, its you." Adelina quickly relized the person was Steven.

"Yeah, me." Steven rolled his eyes, glaring at the boy next to Adelina, "Ciro."

"Hey Steven." Ciro didnt glare at Steven, but instead gave him a warm smile.

"Why dont you two leave some room for jesus?" Steven scoffed.

"Exuse me?" Adelina asked, her eyes widening in disbelief.

"His hands are all fucking over you Adelina, cant you see it? Hes eyefucking you." Steven told her.

"What is wrong with you?" Ciro pushed Steven back.

"Whats wrong with me? Whats wrong with you? Didnt your parents ever teach you to respect women? Her eyes are up there." Steven shoved Ciro back.

"Now you care about her?"

"Ive cared about her long enough to know your a dipshit, and you dont deserve her." Steven shot back, his angry look intesifying.

"Oh fuck off Steven! You dont know a single thing about her."

"Ciro stop!" Adelina pushed the taller boy back, her hands on her chest as she glanced back at steven.

Is he drunk? What was going through his head.

"What no, hes out of line!" Ciro exclaimed, trying to go back to arguing with steven.

"Stop!" Adelina pushed Ciro back, by now they were starting to get stares, "I'll deal with him." Adelina grabbed Stevens arm pulling him out of the debutante room.

"What is going on with you?" Adelina asked, her voice only slightly raised, but she couldent bring herself to yell at him, not this time.

"I dont know!" Steven ran a hand through his hair, his eyes shooting to Adelina, "I honestly dont, but I know its becuase of you."

"What are you talking about?" Adelina frowned, she glanced over Steven face.

"Its always been becuase of you." Steven stated, "When I was driving you home from the party, you tried to kiss me and its all I can fucking think about. For some reason I wish that it wasnt becuase you were drunk, and becuase you actually wanted too."

"I dont understand."

Steven sighed, "I like you, Adelina. More than a friend."

"What?"

Steven closed his eyes, like he was trying to push something out of his mouth, "I love you, i have for a while, ive just never been able to admit it."

Adelina didnt know what came over her, she pressed her lips to Steven, her hands wrapped around his neck.

Steven was taken by suprise at first, but he sunk into the kiss, a smile growing on his face.

Adelina suddenly pulled back, a distressed look on her face, "I—uhm— I." Adelina didnt have to say anything else, she rushed out of the building leaving Steven behind.

Steven bit his lip, watching as she left, "shit."