Beer pong

Adelina had arrived at the party, her and her friends walking in with smirks, Ciro and the boys almost imediatly went to the drink table to get them all alchohal

Adelina had arrived at the party, her and her friends walking in with smirks, Ciro and the boys almost imediatly went to the drink table to get them all alchohal. Meanwhile the girls started a game of beer pong.

"Yo Jeremiah! Steven. Wanna verse us?" Charlie called over to them with a smirk.

"If I get to see Adelina lose, Fuck yeah!" Steven said, walking over with his friend.

"Well thats too bad, becuase Im not losing." Adelina told him.

"We'll see about that." Steven smirked.

"Ladies first." Jeremiah said.

Charlie started throwing the ball past the cups, and it rolled on the floor. Adelina went next, also missing.

"Wow, you guys suck!" Steven laughed, tossing the ball into the cup closest to Adelina. "Drink up."

Adelina sighed, downing the cup and placing it back down.

It had gone back and forth between steven and Adelina for a while, untill Adelina felt like she was completly drunk, and Charlie called that Steven had won.

"Suck that bitch!" Steven called to her, "how does it feel to be a bad person and a bad beer pong player."

"Oh fuck you Steven!" Adelina rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you too, motherfucker!" He laughed, flipping her off with both hands. "Hey, man im going upstairs. I'll catch you later."

"Kay!" Jeremiah nodded patting him on the back.

"Damn girl, how much did you drink while we were gone?" Ciro and the boys arrived back.

"She lost a game of beer pong to steven." Charlie rolled her eyes.

"I did not lose!"

"You so did."