Dress shopping

Adelina's mom had dragged her dress shopping early the next morning, much to Adelina's dispair, since she had to cancel her plans with friends, and her happy birthday would have to wait

"What about this one?" Her mother pulled out a puffy dress, it looked entirely like something Adelina would get married in.

"Is there anything less, weddingy?" Adelina frowned, as she looked around she came to the relization that nothing was less weddingy. "Why do we have to wear white anyway? Why not purple or like a light blue?"

"Becuase white is elegant." Her mother told her, hanging the dress back on the rack.

"So are other colors!"

"Stop complaining and pick out a dress." Her mother rolled her eyes, pulling out a less puffy and more elegant dress, "try on this one, oh and this one." She shoved the dresses into her hands.

Adelina groaned going to the dressing room to change, it seemed to take hours just to get the dress on in the first place.

It had puffy sleaves, and a huge puffy skirt, there was a small collar on the neckline, Adelina pulled open the curtain frowning.

"Really? I look like a child." She told her.

"No you dont." Her mother denied. It took hours to find a dress they could both agree on, dress after dress.

The next one had a smaller skirt and it was made out of silk, it was off the shoulder and had long sleeves.

Adelina finnally came out of the room with a smile.

"Oh Adelina you look georgous." Her mother gushed, taking a step forward, her hand felt the fabric, "please tell me you like it?"

Adelina looked in the mirror, scanning over her body, it fit her frame perfectly and made her look stunning, like her skin was glowing, Adelina nodded, another smiling peaking onto her face, "I like it."

"Really?" Her mother shot up, "your being honest?"

Adelina nodded, "yes, im being honest."

"Great!" Her mother cheered, "I'll go pay for it and get it shipped to the house." Her mother turned away, "My
Daughter has grown so much."

"Mom stop it!" Adelina laughed, stepping away from the mirror and back into the dressing room to change out of the dress.

After changing back into her regular clothes she met her mother by the door.

"Oh by the way, Im celebrating Belly's birthday with her tonight. So I'll be home late." She told her as they walked out, getting into the car.

Her mother nodded, "wish her a haply
Birthday for me?"

"Ofcourse." Adelina smiled, fooling her mother was so easy sometimes. It was only partly a lie, yes she was going to celebrate belly's birthday, but only for a little bit. She actually be partying with her friends for the whole night.

When they got home, Adelina imediatly left to go find her friends, avoiding any questions her mother had about what they would be doing.

"What up!" Oliver greeted her as she walked up to them, she had found them at an ice cream shop.

"Hey!" She greeted back, sitting next to Charlie.

"How was dress shopping?" Mila asked her, a bright smiling on her face.

"Horrible." Adelina sighed, "but its over now, so thats good!"

"You still coming to the party?" Ciro asked.

"Yup!"