Hungover

Adelina woke up the next morning with her memory foggy and her head pounding, groaning she picked up her phone, reading over a series of messages from her friends

Adelina woke up the next morning with her memory foggy and her head pounding, groaning she picked up her phone, reading over a series of messages from her friends. They were worried about her; asking where she was. Most of them were from Ciro.
Adelina tried to remember what had happened last night, she knew she went to a party, so she guessed she drank a little too much, but how did she get home if her friends dident know where she was?

Adelina straightened up in her bed, her head heavy. She quickly replied to her friends telling them that she was alright. Then she walked downstairs to get some water in hopes to get rid of her hangover, sitting down on the counter she began drinking the bottle of water. Her head rested against the counter.

"Since when did you and Steven become friends?" Her mother asked with a small smile, as she opened the fridge.

"What are you talking about?" Adelina asked, frowing as she looked towards her.

Her mother laughed, "He was sneaking you back into your room late last night, I dident want to ruin you two getting along so I dident say anything."

Adelina scoffed, "mom you seing things, It was probally Ciro, not steven." Adelina got up from the table, frowing. Steven brought her home? He was being weird around her for the past couple of days, doing random nice things to make up for the shitty things he did, and Adelina dident know how.

To get her mind off of it, she texted her friends to go to the beach.