Chapter 61

The lady who was just found pregnant is named Kate. She has worked in the scientific research institute for 20 years and is also an elite talent who can host the project alone. Although she is not very old, she is in the The outside world is also notorious.

    Not long ago, she was just newly married. She took a month's vacation and came back after her honeymoon. She has been in the scientific research institute for the past one and a half months and has not been back. She can only communicate remotely with her newly married husband through optical brain.

    Pregnancy is an extremely longing and unattainable thing for most people, so no one thought that Kate would be pregnant, even herself.

    Determining pregnancy was an accident for her.

    Kate's animal shape is an otter. When she goes back to her room to rest, she likes to soak in the bathtub for an hour or two. It's not uncommon to sleep in it, but at noon this day, She was about to jump into the bathtub when she suddenly realized that she couldn't transform into a beast.

    She tried many times, but to no avail. At that time, she knew something was wrong with her body.

    Pregnant mothers will not be able to transform into animal forms when the process of pregnancy progresses to a certain extent, and once they appear, it means that they must maintain this form before the birth of the child. This is actually a lot Everyone knew about it, but after twenty years, no one would think of it immediately, so Kate took it for granted that she had some disease that would prevent her from transforming into a beast.

    Because she was originally a researcher of the scientific research institute, it was very convenient to have an examination. She soon went to the medical department to communicate with her friends. During the period, the medical department was too full. After sitting on the bench for half an hour, it was finally her turn.

    But only a full-body scan was done, and before the staff operating the machine saw the result clearly, the cold machine announced the existence of the pregnant woman with a very strong light.

    Kate: "..."

    The people who were busy with their own affairs in each room just a second ago stood up, and under the leadership of Dr. Colin, they packed the terrified pregnant woman and sent her to the isolation room to ensure that the environment she was in was absolutely safe.

    It happened that Quick had just returned from Queen Sofia's side at this time, and was sent to Kate's side for the first time. Looking at the dull eyes of the former assistant, Quick was also surprised and speechless.

    If Queen Sophia's pregnancy can be explained by Emperor Ruixia, who is hardworking and crazy about children, how can Kate's honeymoon month be so powerful?

    The person involved, Kate, doesn't even know it, and it's doomed for others to get the answer.

    Quick took Kate to re-examine from head to toe, and everyone was relieved to confirm that the pregnant woman and her unborn cub were in excellent condition.

    Song Chang'an followed Arnold and saw the new golden man in the Academy of Sciences. Just like Song Chang'an back then, many people surrounded Kate, wishing they could even eat for her, so as not to let her go out for a while. force.

    Before seeing Kate, the picture in Song Changan's mind was a happy smiling middle-aged woman, but he didn't expect that he was quite familiar with this person. When he first came to the scientific research institute, Quick was always by his side. It was the girl who followed.

    Song Changan: Girls who have worked for more than 20 years and are in their forties or fifties?

    If he hadn't heard the information from Quick, he would have suspected that he had heard it wrong.