Chapter 87

Before leaving, he said a harsh word, Song Changan left contentedly.

    Arnold sat there watching his swaying back, his words were still echoing in his mind, and he felt very helpless.

    Regardless of whether it is him or anyone else, once they meet Chang An, even if they are really concerned about his safety, they will still be entangled in their hearts because of his every word and every action.

    Knowing the danger ahead, Arnold, who felt warm in his heart because of his words, felt sorry for himself, but still couldn't help being happy that he insisted on leaving with him.

    Arnold was delighted.

    He didn't want Chang An to follow him into danger, but he also felt his dependence on him from the attitude and behavior of the other party. No one else could, only he was the only one.

    Dr. Quick also left, but Chang'an didn't think about him at all. If he didn't come back, maybe Chang'an didn't remember this person, but Arnold was different.

    Chang An was afraid, and he would only be quiet when he rushed to his side, and he was also the closest to him. Sometimes Arnold wondered if his relationship with Chang An was the same as the relationship between Chang An and the two cubs.

    Chang'an is the spiritual sustenance of the cubs, and Arnold is the spiritual sustenance of Chang'an.

    Thinking of this, Arnold's eyes became softer and softer.

    He pursed his lips and stood up, followed in the direction Chang An left.

    ***

    Song Changan is very familiar with this place of the scientific research institute, but he rarely walks around in human form, and everyone's eyes are more enthusiastic.

    However, with Song Changan's appearance, no matter where he went, people would watch him obsessively. He knew almost all the people in the scientific research institute, and he was used to it.

    In addition, Changan Zaizai's Xiao Chongchong class just started today, everyone's eyes are focused on him, and they can't help swallowing because of those descriptions, but Song Changan would think that they want to eat It's up to me.

    He was the first to find Quick. When Song Changan passed by, Quick was replaying the video of Song Changan's speech at the Zerg Museum. He probably felt a little bit moved.

    Song Chang'an sneaked in secretly, and Quick was watching it fascinated, and didn't notice Song Chang'an who was quietly approaching him at all.

    Quick took a sip of saliva, took a sip of the water beside him, and then continued to watch.

    Just now when the news about Chang'an came out, Quick was still in the laboratory. After he came out, he could only watch the replay. Someone had already sorted it out, and he didn't spend much effort.

    He can also be regarded as the person closest to Chang'an. Most of the time, he can get a lot of new products in the kitchen. He is most familiar with thick oil red sauce or deep-fried, so naturally he will not doubt Chang'an's words. , Those huge bug models have been automatically turned into delicacies on the plate in his mind.

    Song Chang'an stood behind him for a while, Old Quick's mind was still on the light screen in front of him, Song Chang'an slapped him on the back, startled him, two drops of saliva were on Song Chang'an's face The face fell, and two small dark flowers bloomed on Quick's black trousers.

    Quick: "..."

    Song Changan: "..."

    Quick wiped his mouth in a panic and explained, "That's because I haven't swallowed the water I just drank, Chang'an, you scared me out of me."