Chapter 90

Song Changan stood at the door with his head down. The light coming in through the crack of the door fell on his feet, and the thin layer of fluff was clearly illuminated, making his eyes sore.

    Song Changan wanted to listen for a while, but he was afraid that Arnold would finish his speech, and if he opened the door and came in later, he would not be able to run back with his short legs, so he turned around after listening to a few words.

    Same as when he came, Song Changan walked back little by little, without making any movement.

    He climbed up the stairs at the end of the bed, one foot deep and one foot shallow across the soft quilt, then climbed up to the edge of his small sleeping basket, and landed gently inside, ?? The position shrank into a ball.

    He tilted his head, put his head on the outstretched claws, and looked at the side. Under the dim light, he could clearly see the scratches on the side of the basket. He climbed up and down here for too long, the little claws have also worn out some marks.

    He looked at those traces, and thought of the way he used to secretly look at Arnold lying on the side of the small basket, he couldn't help but sniffled and shrank back.

    The little golden silk bear shrank into a ball again, and secretly wiped away tears with its fur paws.

    He has already made such an effort to express his position. If you really don't want to take him away, then just say it. If it's a big deal, just quarrel again. What is this sneaky way of walking away by yourself?

    He's leaving tomorrow. He didn't tell him anything, maybe when he wakes up tomorrow and sees that Arnold is not around, he will think that he just went out, and it will take a long time before he realizes that he was abandoned by someone up.

    Song Changan lay there, imagining what would happen tomorrow in the dark, the more he thought about it, the sadder he became, but he still had to hold back to keep himself from crying, so he could only keep shrinking himself tighter, wishing to squeeze his The little head was taken off, held in his arms and cried bitterly.

    The moment the door was pushed open, Song Changan was startled, subconsciously froze, and slowly relaxed, not even daring to inhale his nose, for fear that Arnold would find out that something was wrong with him.

    The door closed again, and the footsteps were very light, but because of his huge body, he couldn't make no sound like Song Changan. This was Arnold's footsteps that Song Changan was familiar with.

    When Arnold first came in, he glanced at the small basket on the side of the bed. The little golden-haired bear inside was still lying there. He looked at his back and smiled, walked over and lay down beside him, and turned to look at him .

    I thought that the little chubby bear was still sleeping, but when Arnold got closer, he found that Chang An was huddled together. He shouldn't be in this sleeping position without external stimulation.

    "Chang'an?" Arnold became nervous, not knowing what was wrong with the little guy, leaned towards Song Chang'an, and asked softly.

    Song Changan was taken aback when his name was called, and he couldn't hold his breath, and suddenly hiccupped.

    Song Changan: "..."

    Arnold: "..."

    Song Changan shuddered and hiccupped again, his face was full of smell, he thought about it and slowly raised his head, turned his back to Arnold Continue to cry silently.

    Feeling cold all over his body, Song Changan reached out his paws and touched his stomach: I'm just a poor little golden silk bear that no one wants, this dog man doesn't love me anymore, and he still wants to lie to me!