Chapter 123

At the end of the blue light beam, the black insect nest exploded with a huge flame, illuminating most of the sky, smoke and dust everywhere, and the universe is full of gravel and dust.

    It lasted for about ten seconds, and finally the blue beam of light gradually dimmed, shrinking back from the distant starry sky, and finally annihilated at the mouth of the fort, which was so hot that it began to melt.

    The Zerg barrier was directly torn, and the terrifying energy fluctuations burned everything it came into contact with. From the Huaishi star base to the middle of the Zerg lair, it was absolutely clean and empty. Huaishi star saw light again.

    Behind Huaishi Star, the army of the Empire quietly appeared. They had been waiting here for a long time, just for this moment of common struggle. On the other side, mechas of different standards crossed the universe. symbols of.

    This is the effort of all mankind, the struggle of all mankind.

    They communicated everything in the communication, and precisely cooperated with the actions of the Huaishi star base.

    In that almost sloppy and brief communication, the correspondents of the Huaishi star base just repeated their plan over and over again, a plan that was improvised, with almost no chance of winning.

    The Huaishi star base didn't have time to talk about their advantages. Under such circumstances, Ruixia believed in Chang'an, Arnold, and the Huaishi star that faced death threats earlier than them.

    Use all the power of the empire, just for this one time.

    The same is true for the Federation.

    But the facts have proved that regardless of whether Chang'an and Arnold who invaded the insect nest succeed or not, this will be the time when human beings are most united and strongest, and it is also the time when the insect race is weakest.

    They can only do their best to hold back the almost endless Zerg and buy enough time for Chang'an and Arnold who are fighting with their lives.

    In the Huaishi star base, Quick, who had been staring at the light screen, suddenly breathed a sigh of relief: "They're going up."

    "Notify the rear, hold the Zerg, don't let them hinder Chang'an, it's time for us to act."

    ***

    The blue beam burned the blocking Zerg, and blasted a huge hole in the Zerg nest, but it was too long The distance consumed its strength, making its damage to the insect nest limited, and only a dark pit appeared.

    Before the blue light beam disappeared, a pitch-black ball landed on the riddled insect nest before the shading completely disappeared. The huge impact made it draw extremely long marks on the ground and rolled dozens of times Later, it stopped under the obstruction of the boulder.

    Countless gravel splashed, the appearance of this sphere should not have attracted the attention of any Zerg, and the surrounding Zerg were dead or wounded, and indeed no bugs came to check, but the entire bug nest was instantly alert, and countless people failed to find this. The beating Zerg cast their eyes in that direction, and there was an existence they feared in the smoke.

    The existence on Huaishi Star that was independent of their consciousness network appeared on the lair in a very short period of time. In their perception, the dark area moved rapidly, and finally stopped beside the huge pothole.

    Without the blessing of the equipment, Song Changan's range of influence has been restored to seventeen kilometers, and because the insect nest is full of Zerg, when there are almost all conscious Zerg in all directions, his influence It was suppressed at about five kilometers.