Chapter 107

Song Changan rarely has access to weapons in this world, such as the mecha-like devices used on a large scale here.

    But the reason was not because Arnold and the others were wary of anything, but because the mecha he saw for the first time was Arnold's mecha, the leopard-shaped mecha he saw in his former small yard The projection, made him frightened and fled in embarrassment.

    All the things that might make Chang An uneasy will not be sent to him again. It is precisely because of this that Arnold and the others consciously prevent him from coming into contact with these things.

    Before today, Song Changan had only seen mechas a few times, and those who could appear in front of him were carefully selected to ensure that they would not scare him.

    In fact, the existence of this problem is actually somewhat erratic.

    Arnold's mecha is called Obsidian, and it is the most precious replica mecha among all kinds of mechas. It completely reproduces the user's beast-like posture, and controls the mecha with the deepest understanding to play the most Strong combat power.

    The number of re-engraved mechs is scarce, and the high-precision production requirements make its creation cycle extremely long. Before that, it takes time and energy to understand the user's body, and its value is completely piled up at high cost,? ?In other words, this mech is an existence that everyone is chasing fanatically.

    The only problem is the difference in cognition and aesthetic level between the people of this world and Song Changan.

    Others can see the preciousness of Arnold's mecha at a glance, but Song Chang'an will only be frightened when he sees it at first sight, thinking it is a terrible leopard that will hurt him.

    Song Chang'an: As long as what you show me is an ordinary mech,?? I won't be afraid of it,?? I haven't seen Transformers, and I haven't seen armored warriors?

    But the misunderstanding is already there. Song Changan didn't really see Arnold's mecha until this day.

    Song Changan, who was following Arnold, raised his head. The sunlight above his head was blocked by the mecha that suddenly appeared in front of him. It was exactly the same as the projection he saw that time. This mecha was an imitation of Arnold's animal shape. built.

    He should have been afraid. People would always be in awe of this kind of steel monster that is much bigger than himself, but he is too familiar with Arnold's beast shape. He knows that Arnold's ears are very sensitive, and he knows where to press Arnold. Calmly trying to escape.

    So this time, looking at the mecha in front of him, those sharp hairs were shining coldly, but he was not afraid at all, and even wanted to get down on his stomach to see if the mecha's soles were the same as Arnold's.

    Song Chang'an's small eyes moved around, and his eyes always moved down unconsciously. Arnold who was on the side could see it very clearly.

    Arnold: "..."

    Because of Chang'an's previous performance, he was a little worried about whether Chang'an would be frightened, but it turned out that he was overthinking.

    Under Song Changan's gaze, the mecha suddenly fell down. It was Arnold's usual resting posture, and even the arc of the front paws was the same.

    This mecha is not the largest among the mechas present, but it is definitely the most dangerous among them. Just lying on the ground, the aura emanating from the body that is indistinguishable from Arnold's body is enough for Song Changan to recognize its strength.