Chapter 73

Arnold is not tired.

    Compared with his previous monotonous life, the few months with Chang An were extremely busy.

    Since he came back from the front line. For a long time, he has been going back and forth between the military headquarters and his home in a regular manner. He originally dealt with the things at hand. He spent most of his time in the training room. But it's different now, he hasn't been there for a long time.

    Every minute and every second of his life is filled with this little golden silk bear named Chang'an.

    Ever since he found Chang'an in the car that day, Arnold has been firmly tied to him. That meeting, he became the only person the cub was willing to get close to. Afterwards, the relationship became deeper and more natural. Also within reason.

    And several accidents made Arnold follow Chang An completely, eating, drinking and having fun with him, spending every day with him.

    Arnold didn't know in what capacity he was taking care of his daily necessities, but he didn't think it was strange, Changan didn't think it was strange, everyone didn't think it was strange, the two of them seemed to have been separated long ago bundled together.

    Soft plush is everyone's dream, and Arnold is no exception, but the little guy's status in his heart is getting higher and higher, and he is getting more and more important. When he is happy, Arnold can't help being happy with him. When he was wronged, he couldn't help frowning. As long as it was related to him, Arnold paid attention to it.

    But the sentiment seems to be slowly getting out of balance.

    Now he can't think that he just treats him with the attitude of an elder and protects him. He hasn't told anyone, and has never shown it. Only he knows his Heart.

    Perhaps from the first time I saw Chang'an who panicked because he suddenly became a human, that selfish emotion was mixed with some selfishness, and he could never return to the pure beginning.

    Arnold sighed, Changan beside him had already turned sideways, facing his direction, his hands were almost curled up on his chest like the little golden silk bear when he was sleeping, his blond hair was scattered, and the exposed face was glowing under the dim light of the wall lamp. Under the warm light, it seems that it will sag with a light poke.

    Arnold stroked his hair lightly and helped him push aside the hair hanging on his face, and suddenly thought of what he asked that day.

    "Is Chang'an a cub?"

    He didn't know what kind of mood he was asking this question that day, but he got a negative answer, which made him very happy.

    At this time, he suddenly remembered this incident again, as if he had brought out Arnold's little thoughts again. He touched Chang'an's face helplessly, and then pulled up the half of the quilt he reserved for himself and covered it, lying on the bed. By his side.

    He is thinking here and there, but how can he not know that all this is just fantasy?

    Although Chang An is not a cub, he acts purely and kindly. In some respects, he is no different from a cub, even more cute and cute than a cub.

    From his relationship with Arnold all the time, it can be seen that he has no defense against Arnold, nor does he have the slightest association of intimacy, otherwise he would not have slept by his side like this.

    When facing Chang'an who looks like a little golden silk bear all the time, Arnold didn't have any other thoughts, and even because he maintained the animal shape for a long time, he almost deceived himself to forget this kind of emotion that shouldn't be born, but today he is so Lying directly next to Arnold gave him a headache too.