Chapter 71

Now I am very confused, very confused.

    Song Changan sat in his small basket, holding the long golden hair from the back of his buttocks with both hands, feeling its softness, and stroking his thighs, as if they were from other places Maomao is no different in comparison.

    He turned around in disbelief again, and was sure that the tuft of hair really grew from the place on his tail where the potion was applied.???? He opened his mouth and let go of his hand, and the long golden hair fell off to his lap, and a small pile beside it.

    If he uses the "long tail" turned into a braid, he can at least wrap it around his waist twice. Considering how precious his hair is now, he has to be A wealthy bear with thousands of hairs.

    Song Chang'an wiped his face, and it grew so much in just one night, ???? This is not a hair growth agent, it is a hair growth agent! You can grow your hair up to your waist overnight even if you have a small head!

    Song Changan swallowed, thinking whether he should ask Arnold to cut it out for him now,???? This feeling of having a long string behind his butt is really weird,???? He could feel his own little tail, and he would think that he had become a big mouse.

    At this time, Arnold, who heard his movement, also came over. He noticed the change in him earlier than Song Changan, so he naturally didn't think it was strange at this time.

    While Song Changan was still dazed and surprised, Arnold had already picked him up with his little arms, and then hung him on the long hair behind his buttocks under Song Changan's gaze. He picked it up, wrapped it around his waist twice, and then put him in the palm of his hand.

    Song Changan looked down at the two circles of hair on his stomach, then slowly raised his head to look at Arnold: "???"

    What kind of disillusionment is this!

    Song Chang'an was taken care of by Arnold with a dull expression, packed up everything, and was taken to Quick to check the results.

    The moment he saw Song Changan, Quick greeted him with a smile on his face: "I knew the effect must be very good. This is a new product I specially ordered. It takes two hours to apply. It is a one-time product. It's not on the market yet! It's safe and harmless, Chang'an is not suffering, right?"

    Seeing that Quick was concerned about his own safety and health, but his eyes were already wandering over his stomach, Song Chang'an knew that he was already beating himself. Mao Mao had an idea, jumped up from Arnold's hand immediately, and rushed towards Quick with a claw, beating him while "pushing".

    The Shadowless Claw went online again, and the enraged Song Changan frantically hit Quick, who was running around the table, but Quick didn't dare to really run away, so he could only bite the bullet and stretch out his hand to let him hit, relying on the strength of his hand to judge Little Changan's anger.

    Now it seems that the situation should be more tragic.

    While Song Changan was chasing and beating him, the hair wrapped around his stomach fell off, and he tripped himself. He akimbo angrily, and gave Quick another set. It took a long time before Arnold gave him hugged back.

    This time Arnold didn't want to save Quick, but was afraid that Song Chang'an would get hurt again if he hit him again.

    Song Changan glared at Quick, turned his head and pointed his butt at him, but after a while he thought of the hair growing on his butt, and turned around again, with a particularly disgusted look on his face.

    Quick turned into old pitiful again to admit his mistakes and make amends, and served him tea and water for him to fight again, and finally coaxed the little golden silk bear.