Chapter 120

In the Huaishi star base, people are still doing useless work, and they only stop their movements in a daze when they should be resting.

    The bugs outside the base are still advancing, and the originally thin black line has grown bigger and expanded. When they shrink the circle to the outside of the base, this is the time when the war begins.

    The military facilities along the road have already begun to attack the approaching Zerg, but there are Zerg with hard carapaces following closely behind, using their thick carapaces to resist all attacks. They have no consciousness, and the only order they receive is to resist attacks.

    The Huaishi star base, which has lost external supplies, cannot use energy recklessly, so these resistances seem somewhat weak.

    The troops stationed nearby are gradually approaching the base. Everyone is waiting for that moment to come. Before that, they still have a few days to breathe.

    And spend these few days, what awaits this world is doomsday.

    ***

    Song Changan sat on the bed, hugged his knees and buried his head. The room was extraordinarily quiet.

    Arnold was sitting next to him, and only touched his back lightly. His broad palms were hot, and he brushed away the chill rising from his heart.

    Arnold: "Don't worry, I will always be by Chang'an's side."

    Song Chang'an hummed in a low voice, and took a long time to raise his head.

    His eyes were a little red, like he was scared and a little dazed, he looked at Arnold and blinked but didn't cry, but his emotions seemed to be on the verge of collapse.

    Arnold leaned over and kissed him, touched his cheek, trying to make him feel better, but he himself knew it was impossible, Changan is not a bold person, and just thinking of those Zergs Should be scared.

    And what he can do, except to protect him at the moment of crisis, so that he can last longer, there is no way.

    They are destined not to get out of the Huaishi star, nor out of the field of vision of the Zerg race.

    Song Changan grabbed his hand, opened his mouth for a long time before opening his mouth: "Arnold, in my world, people said that the end of the world has long been said. Everyone is not afraid, but is still very excited, thinking about the day that will pass I am very curious about what will happen tomorrow, whether I will not wake up after falling asleep."

"I am also curious, looking forward to the early morning like a festival, buying fat house happy water and Xia Ciao stayed up all night, whispering to the aunt in the dormitory, wanting to see what will happen in the early morning of that day."

"Obviously everyone believes in science, the end of the world will not come suddenly, but I am still curious, but I still have to be honest the next day Really get up early to go to class. When you come back from class in the evening, wait and wait until the end of the world will pass."

    "Nothing happened, yesterday, today, and tomorrow are all the same." Song Changan sighed in a daze In a tone, "there is a new end of the world coming up, I still waited happily, and finally got through it safely, I thought I would not be afraid of the end of the world." "

    I was wrong."

    "It came Time doesn't tell you ahead of time, it's like this, it just pops up out of nowhere." Suddenly

    he was pulled down from the blissful paradise and told that he was going to lose everything.

    It's not just illusory rumors, Song Chang'an has already seen the appearance of the doomsday. It is covered with a hard carapace, living in the eroded and riddled planet, and it is covering their sky with death.