Round 4- Ropo x Ramona

Rank: I love it:D

Difficulty: Hard

sexuality: (F x M)

Explanation:  Ropo wears red, Ramona wears red. His hair is black, her hair is black. His eyes are blue while hers are blue-ish green.

-Need I say more? Then okay I will. This ship can work with a little understanding and a few tweeks to Ramona. More-over, I've seen from a reliable source that Ropo x Ramona is a bad ship because of the 'age gap' between the two. But if I'm not mistaken, Ropo should be in his 30s by now, right? And by that I mean right now, the two couldn't be too far off from each other.

-Sure Ropo is Raven's friend and all, and him dating Raven's biological mother would kind of make him his father in a way if Ramona were to marry him, but other than that I see no fatal reason why the two can't love each other.

-I mean, you've seen my Ropo x Ramona book, right? Well there's your proof right there. Yeah it's old, but based on my logic, I think that these two could make it work. And in my opinion, Ramona deserved better anyway. Now before you say I'm wrong or I'm being biased, let me remind you that Ramona had basically a terrible life and her chance at a having a better one was taken away from her.

-Ropo can be the key to Ramona having a better life. He can care for and love her more than Tom ever did. And in a way, I feel like Ropo could understand Ramona more than what Tom ever did. I feel like when given a basic stand point from his point of view, Ropo can understand Ramona and help soften her up.

-And with the right amount of compassion, Ramona would jump at this opportunity I think. So in other words, I ship it. Always have, and will never stop.

You have passed round 4. Get ready for round 5.