Round 10-Kelly x Carly

Rank: It's okay (neutral)

difficulty: Hard

Sexuality: (F x F)

Explanation: They are sisters, but practically they aren't. Yes but actually no. You see my logic when it came to them both was that, they had the same mother just two different fathers. Okay for that, I say that only makes them half siblings. Like with Carly and Raven for example. Same dad but different moms. So it's basically flip flop from here.

-I've actually processed this pairing into more short comings because I know that they would be a little less likely to become that in touch with each other to the point where they develop a relationship. The same with Carly and Raven. But then again, Carly never expressed interest in Raven at all. Actually neither of them did.

-Anyways, the point is, is that K x C would be probably a platonic relationship that would require extra amount of consideration and understanding in order to work out. Because according to canon, the two have too many issues with each other to even keep good vibes with each other. 

And that's in real life and in Minecraft. And they are sisters in real life, so that would just make it less and less uncommon. To conclude, yes I ship it, but there would have to be tweeks for the both of them. Like giving Carly a penis or making Kelly goth or something. I don't know but there'd have to be some changes before they can be shipped and I can respect that for me in the most.

You've passed round 10. Now get ready for round 11.